Mismatched Adventures

Summary:

The manga can be very confusing at the beginning so let's be confused together. This short chapter we finally met the last members the Tsunayoshi's Vongola familia.

The Random Summer Chapter

Summer vacation was nonexistent for members of Namimori Disciplinary Committee. With summer school for students who were struggling, and a certain Vongola leader attending said summer school, our Yakuza Princess found herself stuck at Namichu instead on some island in the middle of nowhere. In fact this very moment she was at Namichu walking the grounds making sure everything was up to the leader's standards.

Finally the bell rang and Sakura let out a relieved sigh. It was so hot and humid in Japan that day that it felt like her school uniform was glued to her skin. She headed up to HIbari's office to report to him. She quickly spotted him talking to Kusakabe in the hallway outside his office. He saw her and instantly his eyes narrowed at the girl. He could see her colorful choice of underwear that was practically glowing since her uniform was full of the humid air.

"Ah Hibari, Kusakabe-san" she said as she approached them. Hibari pushed past Kusakabe and squared up Sakura, but standing in front of her and looking down at her. She was confused as to why Hibari was picking a fight with her. "Your uniform..." he muttered as if reading her mind. She blinked confused and looked down at her shirt. Yeah it was a little wet due to the humidity and her sweating. "You can see through your shirt and your colorful choice of..." he paused, not really comfortable with saying the word.

Sakura glanced down and sure enough saw her colorful, blue bra through her slightly damp white uniform shirt. A smirk instantly tugged at her lips as she met Hibari's eyes. "You mean my underwear?" she asked him smugly. His nose twitched as he straightened up. But this girl knew he was uncomfortable and she was living for it. In fact, she started unbuttoning her shirt. Sakura-san!" Kusakabe called out but the 14 year old wasn't bothered at all.

Once her shirt was fully unbuttoned she opened it up letting it hang open more than she should. "Oh don't get all shy on me now, Kusakabe-san, it's hot after all" she said smugly. Hibari on the other hand was not having it. Now she was disrespecting his school's uniform and that deserved punishment.

The Yakuza Princess was about to make another smug remark when she felt the anger radiating off her crush. Hibari drew his tonfas and went to strike the girl. But Sakura felt his anger and light on her feet, she dodged his attack. There was a smirk on her face as she looked down at the older boy. Even Hibari was shocked with how easily she dodged his attack. Sadly, Hibari was as quick as the cherry blossom and he twisted his footing and swung his tonfa towards her chin. The Princess had to cartwheel to dodge that second attack and then landed in a shifted fighting position. Hibari too readjusted his footing and took up a fighting stance as well. Gray eyes met brown as they stared each other down.

The tense air was broken by the ringing of Kusakabe's phone. Hibari, without backing down in his fighting stance, turned his eyes toward Kusakabe. Sakura on the other hand lowered her fighting stance blinking confused as to who would be calling Kusakabe. Kusakabe held the phone to his ear and listened before he looked at their fearless leader. "Sir something came up" he told him. A growl left Hibari's throat as he turned to look at Sakura. "You are released for today but make sure you do not disrespect my uniform again." he warned her. A small hmph and Sakura turned her back to them to head home.

The Boxing Club

Sakura was standing in front of Hibari's desk handing him papers from the club reports. Hibari took one and his eyes narrowed. "The boxing club finally submitted a report?" he asked her, looking at the paper. "I guess so?" she said, shrugging. Hibari read it over. "Do you know of the boxing club?" he asked her. "Yes." Hibari put the paper down then looked up at her. "Stay away from it. I don't need them trying to recruit what belongs to me" he commented, frowning. Sakura felt her cheeks heat up as she handed him the next report. "Yes sir." she muttered unable to hide the smile tugging on her lips.