Future : Middle of the End

Summary : Sakura and Hibi are so awesome together. I hope you all don't think her dinosaur is a bit overpowered. Also so many Hibari and Sakura fluff... even I fangirl when I write it. Please enjoy this chapter as we get closer to the end of Future arc

 Please enjoy this chapter as we get closer to the end of Future arc

Sakura wanted to give up. She was exhausted and unable to move. Everyone else in the battlefield seemed exhausted as well after that fight. Ghost was gone and they all felt tired. "I'm okay." She held Hibari as she tried to stand on her own but he didn't let her go. After feeling the intensity of the cloud flames, the boy was worried how she was doing.

That was until... The couple was attacked by something else. Hibari couldn't react fast enough to protect without hurting her. That was until someone else appeared in front of them blocking that attack. "Yamamoto!" Sakura yelled out. "Looks like hell's broken loose here." he commented smiling. "Nevertheless, it's impressive that you were able to handle that Princess." Sakura and Hibari both looked behind them to see. "Squalo-san!" she yelled. "And the Bucking Horse." Hibari commented.

"You're late, scum." Xanxus commented to his captain. "Well sorry!" Squalo shot back at him. "What were you doing? We were waiting!" Lussaria yelled. "So you were alive, were you?" Levi shot at him. "What a shame." Bell muttered, disappointed. "There are two people who seem very disappointed in your survival, captain." Fran pointed out.

The group seemed to relax until out of nowhere another attack came. Hibari this time without a second thought threw himself back pulling Sakura down with him. She let out a small yelp. Yamamoto too had to dodge, along with Gokudera and Ryohei dodging by moving to opposite sides of the tree. Mukuro being the show off that he is, blocked the attack with another attack of his own.

"Is that..." Gokudera tried to adjust his eyesight. Sure enough there was someone headed straight towards all of them. "Another one!" he yelled. "No that's...Byakuran..." Sakura said, sitting up. Fear filled her body. The leader was headed right for her. His arm reached out but he never reached her as she felt warm, like a comfortable warmth from a spring day. Tsunayoshi had arrived. "Tsuna..." she muttered. "I won't let that happen." He met Byakuran in the middle of the clearing.

"That's..." Yamamoto smiled as he saw his friend. "Our boss," Gokudera said proudly. "Vongola Decimo." Kikyou commented surprised. "Sawada Tsunayoshi." Mukuro muttered. "Impressive indeed." Everyone froze, they knew that voice. "Byakuran!" Gokudera yelled. "Byakuran-sama!" Kikyou rejoiced. "He's here." Dino commented glaring at him.

"I'm honored to be in the presence of so many notable faces. The boss of the Cavallone family." he looked at Dino. "Vongola's independent assassination group, Varia." he looked at Xanxus and his misfits. "Mukuro-kun and his followers." he looked back at Mukuro's followers instead of Mukuro. "Princess of the Yakuza." He looked right at Sakura who was still glaring at him. "The guardian's of the Vongola" He looked at each and every one of them. "And lastly, Vongola Decimo." he turned his attention to Tsuna. "The entire main force of the Italian mafia family, Vongola, is assembled before me." He looked down on all of them.