Future : Not According to Plan

Summary : Welcome to Future arc. This is my favorite arc and I am currently having so much fun writing it. Yes, there is plenty of chapters writing to so weekly updates will continue. I hope you all enjoy 

A tall, very handsome and sharply dressed man was looking down at a small pile of now dried blood

A tall, very handsome and sharply dressed man was looking down at a small pile of now dried blood. Two other men also dressed in very sharp suits were behind him watching his back. Another suited man approached him looking disappointed. "I didn't find anything." he told him, frowning as he looked at the dried blood. A small growl escaped his throat as he looked on top of the wall.

There were three small boxes. "Of course you left those behind for her," he said, grabbing the three boxes. There was one box with clouds and dyed purple; on the other side of the box was a tornado symbol dyed red. Then there was a red box with a tornado symbol as well. The last box was black with no symbols on it at all. "Sir... there is movement by the shrine." one of the other suits said.

He nodded his head. "Let's move out." he turned to face them. "Tetsu, Miki you're with me. You two stay here and clean this up." he told him. "Yes sir." they all said and followed his orders.

~~~~~

"I don't want you to go." he said, grabbing her wrist. "Kyo, it's not that difficult. I'll sneak in, get the information and come right back to you just in time." she assured him by touching the left side of his face. He sighed as he leaned into her touch. "I don't like it. It's too dangerous." She chuckled. "I will be back before dawn. If I'm not then you'll just have to come and save me okay?" he let her go and sighed in defeat. He couldn't argue with her anymore. She always won when it came to this type of argument.

"Alright" he said and took her hand that was on his face and kissed the back of her knuckles. "But if you are any later than that. I will bite anyone to death that keeps you from me." she chuckled and nodded in agreement.

The woman dressed in what would be considered a battle kimono. Her partner was already up and waiting for her at the entrance of their underground base. "Seeing me off?" she teased him. He pulled her by her waist to him, and placed a deep desperate kiss. His last attempt to keep her there. The short brown hair woman wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled them as close as possible.

Once they were separated she could tell that he still didn't want her to leave but it was time now to say goodbye. "I'll see you soon." she promised him and then exited their home.

The night was cold and brisk. Her most loyal guard stood outside the base waiting for her. "You're not coming along, Miki" she ordered as she put on her gloves. "Your highness please. It's dangerous to go alone. Hibari-sama requested you at least take one guard." he begged her as he followed her down the stairs of Namimori shrine. "Then stay and keep my husband company. He knows damn well what I'm getting into." she said, stopping at the bottom. "Going with me causes me to put both you and me at risk."

"Princess please..." he begged. She turned and looked at him. "Take care of her for me, Miki. I won't get to meet her but I'm sure she's as wonderful and adorable as I remember. " she gave that smile that he knew this would be the last time he saw his master. "Goodbye Miki. Take care of Kyo and her for me." She reminded him once more and entered the dark neighborhood.