Simon : The Seventh Memory

Summary : I didn't realize how short this memory is. Thankfully there's another chapter after this!

"So then that ring has something to do with the past memories of the Vongola Primo and the First Simon?" Reborn questioned

"So then that ring has something to do with the past memories of the Vongola Primo and the First Simon?" Reborn questioned. "Correct. Let us once again venture into the memories of the past... behold..." The Vindice said as the next memory began to fill their heads.

They were all back in the countryside. "The laws of the mafia?" Cozart questioned. "That's right. From here on, if the Vongola and Simon should ever compete against one another... we shall deliver punishment." Vindice Arcobaleno said. "What are you talking about? This has nothing to do with you people! Even if you are the keepers of the law." Primo protested. "These laws apply to all of you. Especially you, Giotto-kun. We keepers of the pacifiers, the arcobaleno, and you Vongola... our destinies shall be forever intertwined. This even includes your descendants." he continued.

"Arcobaleno, what are you talking about?" Giotto demanded. "It's fine Giotto... Let's go ahead and make an oath to them. Our families will never have any quarrel... not today, not tomorrow never." Cozart said confidently. "Cozart!" Giotto yelled. "If we don't break the oath, then there's no problem. We can believe in our children." Cozart assured him.

"If this oath is ever broken, the family bosses and guardians shall fight with their pride on the line. We shall imprison the losers of those fights until the day they die." The Vindice warned them. "That's fine by me, but I have one condition. After each battle that occurs, I want the Vongola and Simon descendants to learn of our true history." Giotto bargained. "In that case, I have a condition as well." Ryu spoke up, as he stepped forward. He looked at the Vindice. "If one of my descendants is there, I want the extended memories of mine, and my twin's influences. Although the Vongola and Yakumo will be forever tied, I would rather keep my business in Japan." Ryu said. "Giotto...Ryu... After all the history has been told, if any of the families hatred has still not dissolved... then you're free to roast them, burn them, or do whatever it is you plan on doing. However, if all three families once again return to their true friendship... if they prove that they honor this oath... their will... will become one... and our families will burn." Cozart agreed.

The memory ended.