Future : Training

Summary : Not much to say about this chapter as the Title pretty much explains it all. There might be some cute HibarixSakura moments and great interactions with Miki. I hope you are all enjoying the future so far.

A whole week had gone by and Sakura was already more than comfortable in her storm boots

A whole week had gone by and Sakura was already more than comfortable in her storm boots. Miki had already started sparring with her and it was clear the girl was very comfortable with this new form of fighting style in the future. Hibari was very pleased with the development.

"Sir." Miki stopped the fight and bowed to him Sakura stopped hearing that Hibari was there. "Kyo-san!" she said and ran over to him. He smiled at her and patted her head. "I heard you're going to be training Tsunayoshi soon." she commented. "That's right." he told her. She slightly frowned at that. That meant he would be with Tsunayoshi now instead of her and she has been feeling very spoiled having the older Hibari around her all the time. He noticed this about her and chuckled. "I'll be training him in a week. That being said, why don't you and I spar little one? I want to see how far you've come." he told her.

She lit up like a firework. He nodded but didn't let her get far as he handed her the bicolor box. "You can also have this back but I only want you to use it in an emergency. What lies in here is a very powerful creature and it will be loyal to you once you give it a name. But as you are right now, it's not ready." he honestly told her. The girl stared at the box. "Does that mean I can use one of your hedgehogs until then?" He shook his head. "Roll stays with me. You can wake that up when it's time. For now focus on your fighting style."

The girl frowned but put the bicolor box away and ran over to the other side to the training room. Hibari smiled to himself. "Miki. Tetsu. Leave us." He ordered. "Yes sir!" They both said and left the training room. With the click of the door Hibari opened his cloud tonfas and smirked at her. "I won't go easy on you little one." "Good because I would hate you if you did." she responded.

They went at one another but it was nothing like how she fought her Hibari. She would fight him fair but adult Hibari was different. He was more experienced so the kicks from below to knock him off his feet were expected. Walking on air with her boots to land a kick on his head was also common and Hibari loved every minute of it. Her creativity was showing. Her comfortability in using her boots was clear as day. She was exactly where she needed to be and she was ahead of Tsunayoshi and his crowd.

They continued to exchange blows. He would knock her hard sending her flying but she always caught herself and increased her flame to get closer to him. She was perfect. The pleased smile on his face never left. This is exactly what he wanted for her. This was everything. The two of them continued like this the whole week before Hibari had to go train Tsunayoshi.

Finally the day had come. Hibari frowned as he walked into the training room but Sakura and Miki were already sparring. He went over to them. "Good morning Kyo-san." She greeted him. Miki nodded his head. "Are you heading to the otherside?" Sakura asked him. "Yeah, that's why I'm here. I want Miki to start training on the grampling style of fighting with your storm boots." he shared with her.