Future : Grand Entrance

Summary : So where did we go? And who is this handsome man who came to save the Yakuza Princess? After this chapter I expect there to be even more questions. 

The clacking of heels echoed the steps of the shrine causing Gamma to drop Gokudera

The clacking of heels echoed the steps of the shrine causing Gamma to drop Gokudera. He could also sense a strong power but it wasn't as strong as the Vongola rings. "Then, you'll just have to die here. I don't intend to let you two fall into the hands of our white counterparts. The rain guardian is easily dispatched too. So long." He said getting ready to off Gokudera.

That was until something hit him on the back of his head. "A bit cruel isn't it? To be picking on someone so weak. Why not try me on for size." Gamma looked at the ground to see what hit him and was slightly surprised by it being a heel. He looked up to see the skanky dress brown hair girl. "Stay out of this." he told her, as he began to turn around except her other heel hit him. Okay now she had his attention. "You're not a member of the Vongola so stay out of this." he told her shrugging as he walked over to her. His two electric foxes stayed by his side.

"No. I'm not a member of the Vongola. But I am the leader of the Yakumo Yakuza." she stated. That got Gamma to freeze. His reports earlier told him that they had already killed the leader of the Yakuza and this girl looked way too young to be her. Then there was that bright orange orb on her left ear that glowed in the sunlight. "Who are you?" he dared to ask to make sure his information was correct. "Yakumo Sakura." He froze. They shared the same name. This girl could be her by a different name. "I see." he told her then launched several of his electric billiards balls at her.

The girl easily flipped and dodged the attacks. Gamma smirked. "Oh, what great flexibility but how do you do under pressure?" He teased her as he increased the speed of his billiards balls. Sakura struggled a little but Gamma still wasn't able to lay a hit on her. She danced and was light on her feet. A flip here. A roll. A cartwheel. The princess really made the battle seem like some intense dance instead of a battle. But Gamma didn't have time for this. He had to hurry this up. It was taking too long now.

Unexpectedly, the billards balls increased their speed again giving Sakura a harder time to dodge. Then two of them came right at her head and chest. She couldn't dodge. There was no room to roll or flip away without another ball hitting her. So she crossed her forearms and braced for impact except it never came.

Instead something heavy fell on her shoulders and a tall but lean back had appeared in front of her. She looked past him to see Gamma had been knocked down and into the trees. "I'll give you a hint about what you want to know. They came over from the past." The man in front of her spoke. Her heart started pounding in her ears. She knew this voice except it was slightly deeper than the one she was familiar with.

"I'm not so stupid as to be replaced, of course." he said, putting away whatever was in his box with a small click. "...You seem to know about a lot of things... But, if you want to join the fight, the rule is to give a name first." Gamma taunted him. "There's no need for that. I'm in a very bad mood. So, right here, right now, I'll bite you to death.