Rainbow : Team Fon

Summary : A new chapter and another team formed for the Rainbow battles. Also a bit of a shorter chapter. Sorry about that >.< although Rainbow arc is really short in general.

Hibari Kyoya and Yakumo Sakura were staring at this arcobaleno dressed in red

Hibari Kyoya and Yakumo Sakura were staring at this arcobaleno dressed in red. "My name is Fon. I am the arcobaleno of storm and Kyoya's cousin on his mother's side. It's nice to meet you both." he said bowing to them. Hibari glared at the baby but Sakura took a step forward. "I can sense you have a question for us." she commented. Fon looked up at her and grinned. "I want you two to be my representatives in the Battle Royale." he asked of them both.

"We refuse." Hibari said, as he joined Sakura by standing next to her. "I don't think you'll want to do that Kyoya. There will be lots of strong and powerful people for you to fight against." Fon smugly told him. He felt his face twitch. Sakura smirked. "Is that so? Why ask us?" she questioned Fon. Fon smiled. "I would say for family but that's not a good enough reason for Kyoya. Instead, think of it as training for you two." The couple exchanged glances.

"In what way is it training?" Hibari asked Fon. "You two are very compatible right? The two of you can read each other's movements and battle as if you're one but that's not really what's happening. I've seen your fights." Fon looked at Sakura. "Yakuza Princess, you are reading his movements and adapting to them. Isn't that right?" he asked her. She looked shocked but looked away. She didn't want to admit that was right. Hibari on the other hand looked over at her. He had no idea this whole time she was reading his movements and following along so they would be in perfect sync.

"If you two team up with me, we can work on that. That way you two are in perfect sync and become even more unstoppable." He enticed them. Hibari looked at Sakura before turning his attention back to Fon. "What are the rules of this battle royale?" he demanded.

Fon smirked. With that question alone, he had them both. The small arcobaleno pulled out three watches. One watch was shaped like a pacifier and had Fon's name on the top of the screen. Another one was all black with an indent that said boss and Fon on the screen as well. Finally the third watch was plain and had only Fon on the screen. Sakura and Hibari looked at the watches. "For the representative battle : There is the arcobaleno, the boss, and the teammates." Fon started to explain. Hibari felt his eyebrow twitch at the word of teammate. Sakura found herself giggling.

"But for my team I will only need a boss and his partner. So Kyoya will be the boss and Sakura will be the teammate." Fon explained before either one of them could interrupt him. "The other teams will also have one boss and their teammates. I won't put that pressure on you two. Instead I will train you two to fight in sync to the point you won't even have to glance at one another to know the other's next move." Fon was smirking.

The couple exchanged glances. "What are the rules?" Kyoya asked, turning back towards Fon. "The rules are simple: each team will battle wearing the boss and battler watches. The team whose boss watches are destroyed are the losers." Hibari smirked. He would be able to fight all the herbivores he's been craving to bite to death. "If we are to represent you in this battle royale style then why do the arcobaleno have watches as well?" she questioned. Fon smiled at the girl. "I was told that the arcobaleno have been given a 'nostalgic present' and that's why we were given watches as well. As to what this present is... I cannot begin to guess." Sakura nodded to this answer.

Hibari went over and took the boss battle watch. Sakura took the battler's watch. "When do we fight?" Hibari asked. "Each battle will occur during a fixed time each day. The watch will announce one minute before the battle starts. The battles will begin in four days from now" Fon finished explaining everything.

Hibari looked at his partner. "You don't have to participate if you don't want to," he told her. She looked up at him. "And miss all the fun? Please Kyo, you know it'll be boring without me by your side." she teased. He scoffed and looked at Fon. "We will accept under two conditions." Fon looked at them. "Oh?" "One..." Sakura held up one finger. "You train us like you stated and promised you would." "Two... I have a couple of herbivores that I want to bite to death. When I'm done with them I want to fight you." Hibari gave the second condition. Fon smiled and nodded his head. "I accept these conditions. In exchange I will give all the fights you desire and I will share what I know about your mother." Fon raised their conditions.

The couple smiled and Team Fon was born.

~ end chapter 358