Chapter 2

Ivano Esposito's POV

"How dare she! Yelling at me? Does she even know who I am? Ever read a business column? I am the sensation of newspapers and who is she? And she talked about this rudely!" I smashed my phone to the nearby wall.

"Control your anger or change the agency. No need to browbeat me over your agency every time you fire a nanny. Initially, at least it was interesting to see someone shouting at you. But now it feels as if you are also immune to this like me. Only your phone... Poor phone breaks every time." Tan aka Tristan Rossi, my best friend from... As long as I am on this earth said suggestively.

"Stop your sarcasm. I can't change the agency and you know why." I said as I tossed myself on the chair adjacent to him.

"Yeah. Same old story. You have tried every agency in the whole of Milan but none of them stayed even for two days. And with this agency at least you had a break of a few months from Enzo's tactics and his superficial druggie mother. But seriously, I also agree with that girl. Nannies are hard to locate during this time. And you gave her two days!" I looked at him knowingly as he offered me a glass of wine.

"You think I don't know that? But that's the maximum number of days for Carmella to stay put. If Enzo appears in front of her for more than two days she will vent all her anger on my kid." I sipped my drink while he shook his head.

"I don't understand why you still put up with that bitch! She loves your elder brother, had sex with you, and got pregnant, on top of that she tried to abort our baby, and now that Enzo wants his mother to love him she can't even do that. She created a rift between Emiliano and you. Thank God she is dying or else I would have killed her myself!" I chuckled.

"She can always love Emiliano for any way we are not married. And also my brother is not an idiot to go for her now. What I want is Enzo to have good memories with his mother, which she is not giving. He kept on asking me why his mother is so rude and started hating her that moment. His pranks on her are enjoyable! It feels like he is avenging on her as she played both Esposito brothers. But what she does with Enzo makes me despise her." I clenched my jaws.

"I understand. Let's wait for a nanny or Carmella's death." I turned to him.

"That girl... If she doesn't get a nanny in two days then I will not pay a single cent to her." He chuckled.

"Poor girl. What's her name again?" I shrugged my shoulder but in reality, that name sent ripples to my skin.

Idhaya! Weirdly satisfying name.

"Sometimes I wonder if you purposely try to irritate her. I mean she does sound like an interesting character." I glared at him like I always do when he spits shit out of his mouth. But he can't be affected by this glare.

"You glaring at me is of no use. Come on now, you easily slip out of your cold-blooded composure every time you talk with her. Just analyze. Your glare scares every employee, partner, shareholder, even Carmella. But she needs your threatening tone to stop her." I ignored him and went back to my wine.

"Just finish the wine quickly. Emi doesn't like drinking during office timings." I took a big gulp and kept my glass aside.

"You brothers! When I spend time with him he talks about you. You talk about him... Why both of you don't talk to each other then? Just like six years ago." I sighed.

"That's between us. Let's discuss business and Tan keep the glass aside." My brother... My Emi entered and kept the file on the table.

"Why I am always called in the meeting like a translator! You both should converse now... I am going." When Tan started getting up I pushed him back down.

"Who said you can go?" Emi and I said simultaneously.

"So mean Espositos!" We shrugged our shoulders and looked at each other. So many times, so many things but they just stop at my tongue. We both changed in so numerous ways, but it feels as if we both know each other well. Just like six years ago.

"Will you both start or look at each other like some romantic couple?" I glared at him and I am sure Emi did too.

"Excuse me, madam, you can't go in! Sir is in a meeting." We turned towards the fiasco when a lady barged into my cabin.

"Did you get her pregnant?" Tan whisper-asked. I glared at him.

"Do you any other work than having sex with unknown girls?" For the first time in six years, Emi talked to me directly. I gestured my secretary to go out.

"No... I... I don't remember having sex with her! And anyways I always use protection so there is no chance that she is pregnant. And... Who are you?" I directed the last part to the beautiful lady. I mean what would you call a fairly tall lady with equally proportioned fat and soft edgy skin with gifted facial features?

"Thank you for directly asking me after assuming things! I am Idhaya and I want to meet The great monster Ivano Esposito." Monster? Great monster?

The two men near me chuckled as she described me while I smirked. This lady sure has guts.

"I... Am the monster, my lady." I went towards her and forwarded my hand. She ignored my hand and handed me the envelope.

"What's this Ms. Idhaya? Did you come to deliver the candidate's profile personally? I sure am lucky." I said while she scoffed.

"This is not a candidate's profile. I tried calling you but it didn't connect so l I came here to inform you that I have decided to shut down my business and this is the total of my payment which you deducted even though you shouldn't. I can't bring you a nanny in two days so clear my payment and let me be on my way." She glared at me when I glared at her.

"You are wrong Ms. Idhaya. You can't go on your way without finding me a nanny. If you can't do so... Then be a nanny yourself." I tore the envelope in front of her while she stood there in shock.