Chapter 82

Alessandro's POV

Mess! Everything has turned into mess around me. Francessa has fainted, my parents have gone mad, Aldo is not ready to co-operate in locating Idhaya's parents and on top of that I am not able to contact Ivano!

That bastard should know that Idhaya's parents are alive so he could trace them.

Gracious! That Aldo played us well and the mental torture he gave Idhaya is beyond something that can be explained in words.

"Franny my baby!" I turned around to Francessa's mother entering the police station.

"I am fine." She smiled at her mother and turned to me while her mother talked with her father and they went outside the cabin leaving us alone.

"Call Carmelia. She might be able to let Ivano know about Idhaya's parents." I nodded. I completely forgot in all this mess that Carmy is with Ivano.

Hastily, I connected the call to my step sister.

"Hello! Alessandro, guess what we have come out of the courtroom! Have you handled everything there? Ivano is just rushing for the conference so Emi will not be burdened. But I think Idhaya and Ivano will first go and see her parents. She hasn't seen them yet." This girl has no tendency to keep quiet. But what she said have given me more hope that Idhaya's parents are alive.

"Idhaya's parents are very much alive, I think. Aldo is not disclosing the whole information till Ivano transfers his shares but they are alive, at least that is what he made us believe. Please find out about them." I said as soon as she stopped talking.

"What? Are you sure? I don't want get Idhaya's hope high if the information is incorrect." There is some point in her logic.

"Carmy, please investigate because we are not able to get this out of Aldo. But to be honest with you that this information can be incorrect. I suggest until you find them don't say anything to Idhaya." I said to she just hummed in response and disconnected the call.

"What happened?" Francessa asked as she got up from the chair. I could feel that she still has not recovered from that traumatic experience. She was so pale as the knife was pointed at me. Without much care she just ran towards me. Is it possible that someone can go to this extent for love?

If only the roles reversed, you would do it too!

My subconscious mind chimed in.

I don't know if I have that kind of valour. I have always been selfish.

Yeah! That's why you gave up half of the empire Tristan offered to you!

Hmm! Fine I got your point. Now go back.

"Hello?" Francessa snapped the fingers making me come back from my lala land.

"Sorry... Yes, I talked to Carmy. She said she will try to find out what's this whole matter." I said after clearing my throat.

"Umm... Can we go back to the cell to try if we can find anything?" Francessa asked making me glare at her.

"No need! He is a psycho who cannot be handled by anyone. We cannot risk ourselves. Don't you have that much brain?" I yelled at her. Why she gave to endanger herself? There are many other ways to find the truth.

"Don't you shout at me ever!" She glared at me but I am not someone who can be easily dissuaded.

"Then don't talk such nonsense!" I said towering over her to intimidate her.

"Nonsense! Oh please, we have no other way to find out the truth. And if by going to him and trying is only option to save them then so be it!" She huffed and tried storming off towards the cell. Knowing her to well, I picked her up and made her sit on my lap.

"What are you doing! Leave me." She tried squirming making a certain part my anatomy. If she wiggle some more she is just going to feel that she attracts me, defies me, irritate me, tortures me in every possible way.

"You will not talk to him. At least, not alone. God forbid! If he does something inappropriate then? You are going anywhere. I want you near me." She looked at my direction in complicated way. Maybe she trying hard to not to blush, but I can clearly see the heat on her ears and face.

Do I have that kind of effect on her?

"Umm... I don't like to behave like a child, but you are behaving like a strict professor. Leave me." She averted her face away from me. Even though I could see that my words have hurt her deeply.

"I am sorry for saying those cruel things. But you have to admit that your idea was a little childish. Your knees were bleeding and you were just talking about how much you love me. I was so angry at you for doing something like that to hurt yourself." I said holding her face.

"I don't want to talk about it. Leave me." She said after a few moment of silence.

"Today also you something so stupid. What if the knife hurted you instead?" I asked her ignoring her request to leave her.

"If you think that what I did is stupid then I will not do anything for you. Now leave me." I thought she will argue but she just gave up? Did she really gave up on me?

"Francessa... I don't mean to say you did something stupid. But something could have happened to you." I said not wanting to leave her. It feels good to make her sit on my lap. How good will it be to ride her?

What am I thinking!

"I am sorry. Now leave me." I pulled her towards me leaving no gap in our body while she shrieked.

"Stop it please! Fight with me, argue with me like you used to." I snapped at her.

"I don't want to." She said making me groan in frustration.

"Fine! If you don't then I will kiss you!" I said but she just kept quiet.

So I took her face and looked into her eyes.

"Wow! Can we share her? She is beautiful." Just then Aldo came in the cabin having his hands bandaged.

Something just snapped in me, I left Francessa and went towards him, grabbing him by his collar, I glared at him hard.

"Keep yourself away from my woman. Or else I will kill you right here!" I pushed him away in anger. He just laughed and let the constable lead him to the cell. Just disgusting!

"My woman?" I turned to Francessa who was looking at me in confusion. I went towards her and pulled her.

"Yes! You are and you will always be." Just saying that, I kissed her letting the world stop around us.