Chapter 67

Above is the video of my favourite song and I hope you all listen to it. It is super soothing!

Francessa's POV

"You are mad! Just like your father." Mom said as I was hiding under the table in the banquet hall along with my parents. Let me warn everyone, if you want to hide from someone... Thrn don't ever wear a shimmery material over your body or you will have rashes over your body.

"Hey! Don't drag me into this. It was all her and her girl gang." Dad retorted making me sigh.

"Will you both stop it? I am freaking out here you are adding to my anger." I said as I scratched my neck.

"What if he has brain like me and he asks his manager. He would know that we all are here." Bloody hel! We didn't think about this.

I hastily messaged Carmelia to handle the manager or else our plan of making him jealous will be ruined. I cannot believe we agreed to follow the plan of five year old kid. He made this plan... This whole plan. Smarter than his age, but cute Enzo.

"Dad! You are stepping on my dress!" I snapped in slow voice.

"Then what can I do? This table is too short for my well built personality. Your mother will do the dry cleaning of your dress." Dad said as he out another leg on my dress.

"Darling... You will do the laundry for whole week if you don't remove your legs now." Mom threatened him making him move his legs.

"Women dominated family!" He muttered making us giggle.

'I have handled him already.' Carmelia messaged make me sigh in relief.

"I don't understand... Why are we hiding with you? You are on date, we are not." Mom said.

"Darling... For the first time, you used your brain." Mom glared at Dad.

"Because... Just because Mom. Be here with me for moral support." I said as I drank some water. Thank god! We took some water bottles before hiding here. I pulled the table cloth up to see what is happening around.

I gasped to see children running around and even uncles and aunts were not behaving. I have to control or they will ruin the important event.

"Mom... I will have to control my people here. You both be here. I will come soon okay?" I asked while they nodded.

"Don't do anything dirty please." I winked at them and hastily went under another table on my fours after seeing that Alessandro is busy in discussing something.

Soon after changing few tables, I reached to Uncles' table.

"What are you guys doing? This is opening ceremony of this hotel. Sit properly everyone please! And don't say to anyone that I am here." I pleaded them strictly. These people behave just like children you see. They hastily set their chairs in proper order and sat quietly.

Then I moved to the stalls and hided under the table again to stop children.

"Kathie! Bring everyone here fast." I asked the most mature of my lots to do this task.

"Okay." Soon she dragged everyone here.

"My babies, what did we discuss?" I asked them calmly.

"That we have to stick to our stalls and not do any mischief." Kathie said and eyed everyone.

"So... Do just that. And once we get some money after selling these products, we will have pizza party on me. Okay?" And as soon as I said pizza, everybody moved to their places I sighed in relief and also said them to not reveal that I am here.

But as soon as I tried to go back to my table where we were hiding, Kathie warned me that everyone are looking at this side. I had no choice but to stay here till their attention is on something else.

"Shit!" I muttered as I looked at the shaking table. What are my parents doing!

I hastily messaged Carmelia.

'My table is shaking. Go and say my parents that they can come out or else they will embarras me!'

Seriously! Under the table? I don't understand that why I have no siblings if they are so uncontrollable?

'I said them and you come under our table. Some interesting conversation is brewing!'

About me? Oh god!

I looked Kathie and she nodded I hastily moved from table to table and finally reached between Idhaya and Carmelia and poked their elbows to give me some way to go in.

Tristan, Emiliano and Ivano gasped making the guy on the wheelchair look at us. He and Stella smiled and gestured us to go ahead. I hastily went inside the table and silently sighed in relief. Fuck! Tonight my knees will be paining like hell. What else I will have to do for this guy?

"What happened?" Alessandro asked.

"Nothing... Just... Look, Uncle and Aunty are here!" Carmelia exclaimed.

"Hello everyone!" Mom said and Dad might have nodded. No matter how stupidly he acts around family, he is strict commissioner around others.

I should not say it in front of him but I am proud of him.

"Hello, Ma'am and Sir. Please sit." Alessandro said and Mom thanked him.

"What were you guys talking about? Please continue we will not be disturbing." Mom said.

"Nothing... Actually, Alessandro was very upset that Francessa didn't come." Carmelia said and I know she was smirking.

"What? No... I mean yes. I mean, it would have helped if she came." Alessandro said awkwardly making me smile. He might be looking super cute!

"Ohh... I also thought so. But you see the guy that we are trying to arrange her with is very busy person. If not today then we would have to wait for their meeting for about two weeks more. So I asked Francessa to change her plans." Mom said.

"What's the use of arranging her with a guy who will not have time for her?" He said and snorted.

"What you said just now boy?" Dad used his threatening tone making me giggle. Shit! I giggled loudly.

"You all heard that?" Alessandro asked everyone at the table.

"What?" Stella asked.

"You guys didn't?" He asked again.

"What are you talking about?" Aida asked.

"Her voice. I heard her giggling sound." He said. My heart started beating loudly, he recognised my giggling sound?!

"Who she?" The wheelchair guy asked.

"Francessa... I mean Ms. Santorini." He muttered. Oh! I never loved my name this much!

****
Today I am trying for Hatrick update! Wish me luck and pray for my fingers🤗