Chapter 19

Idhaya's POV

"What the fuck!" I stared at the only presentable dress for the parties I own. Actually the only presentable dress I used to own. Now the back zip is in my hand and the dress pooling around while I am in lingerie q. I should not have tried zipping on my own. Should have called someone for help.

"Urrggghh. Now what should I wear? Jeans?" I looked at my closet for another sensible dress but found none.

Huffing, I took out my normal pair of clothes and tossed the pool my ex-dress created aside.

"Don't worry. You ditched me but I won't throw you away. I will ask thr taylor to insert new zip in you and hopefully you won't ditch me next time. One kick should enough punishment." I said as if dress will beg for my forgiveness.

"You are seriously abnormal." Ivano said while tossing a parcel on the bed. I turned with a shocking shriek.

"Why can't you knock?" I said as I tried covering myself wuth the clothes in my hands.

"I did. Even though it's my house I did knock while you were doing... Umm... 'You ditched me but I won't throw you away' with your play partner. The dress." I glared at him embarrassed when he mimicked my every word and movements.

"Okay. Now you can go with your sarcasm." He chuckled at me.

"No, this was not my sarcasm. Itwas your... Stupidity." I threw my jeans at him.

"What? Right now you were saying something about not throwing." He neatly folded the jeans and kept it on the bed.

"What are you here for?" I asked in frustration.

"You need to stop covering yourself. I have seen many girla in bikini. Many hot girls in bikini and without bikini." At that something sparked within me and I scoffed. Bitterly.

"Then go and see them. Why are you here?" I said and gestured him to get out.

"I will. Maybe later. For now you will work. This parcel is a gift for you." I looked at him in confusion as he indicated his hand towards the parcel on the bed.

"Gift? Why?" I asked.

"For the kiss we shared." He said that instantly made me blush. The clear picturesque appeared in front my eyes of kissing him.

"Don't imagine. Get dressed and come out." He said as he came near me and slightly touched my lips with his hand and went out. Like a flash. The voidness in my heart grew more when he left leaving me bothered, expectant and tortured.

Why? Why did I say him not to kiss me! Whyyyy?

"Urgh. I will go mad." I took the parcel amd opened it. The sight of the left me in daze. A simple but elegant black attire, juat as I like.

Seeing this dress I suddenly have an idea of hairstyle

Seeing this dress I suddenly have an idea of hairstyle. I hastily took a pair of sock put them in hot water. I divided my hair in two sections and combed them lightly. After taking out the excess water from the pair of sock and pulled both the sections in bun and covered them with the pair of sock.

While waiting for the trick I saw on social media work I did the routine makeup with face talc and lipstick and wore the dress.

After around fifteen minutes I pulled both the sections of my hair and let them free. The are wet but my dress is black so I got no problem. The hair looked more elegant and wavy. I lightly combed through the hair without messing up the light curls. Taking a last satisfied look, I went out adjusting my dress.

"Emi, I asked you to pick Ms. Aida while coming. Where are you? Enzo is with you or he will come with Mom?" I heard his words when I entered the hall. His back looked like beautiful sight in his black tux.

"Okay. Good good. Come fast all of you." He said hanging up and started using his phone. I looked around to see everything decorated lavishly.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"They are coming." I sat on the couch.

"No, I am asking about all the people who came here to help me. Where are they?" I asked.

"Ohh. They went. Their work was done here and they had a party to attend at thr mansion. Some secret servant's anniversary party as my driver stated. And anyways, we can serve our own food." I nodded while he came and sat on the couch beside me.

"Okay. Where's your father? I haven't seen him since I came." I asked out of curiosity. He looked up at me as his eyes filled with sadness.

"I... I am sorry. I didn't know about his..."

"No! He is not dead. He is in coma." I looked at him in shock.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"He suddenly had this paralysis attack. Since then he went in coma but doctors suggested that there are chances of his survival. He even lifted his finger when he heard about Enzo's admission. Emi said he saw my father's tears." He said with the heavy voice.

"Ohh. That's great. He is in hospital?" I asked.

"No. But he is not at mansion either. And nobody in the office knows that he is in coma. The stock market will crash if this news comes out. Everyone thinks that he is out on a business trip from last three months. The few servants who knows will never say." I nodded as I took in the news.

"So why you revealed it to me?" I asked.

"Because I trust you with this information." I looked at him in shock.

"You look simply beautiful. Black totally suits you." I blushed when he assessed me.

"Thanks. You too look handsome in black." I said.

"Thank you." He said and just at that moment the doorbell rang.

"They are here!" We got up from the couch and I went to open the door.

"Enzo!" I said and he hugged me tightly.