Chapter 76

Idhaya's POV

The night can be so quite and long.
It feels so scary and wrong!

The street lights paving the way to the vehicle but all the hopes are going away as I am nearing my doom. Venice!

Dream destination of my parents, they could not go before because they were busy raising me. Later on they didn't go because I was not capable enough to give them what they deserved. What game destiny played with us!

Tomorrow I will be presented to the court. I know who killed my parents but he has no remorse! He killed two innocent people!

Thank god! My father was a language expert and he made sure I am also taught different languages.

'Aaldo njangale konnu'

(Aldo killed us)

He said and at that time I couldn't remember which language it was. All the way to police station I tried remembering the language and finally I realized it's a South Indian language which Dad taught me! Luckily because of roughness in Dad's words only we can understand what he says and Aldo didn't even realize that he is caught!

Now I just hope Ivano gets my message and Aldo is hanged for his crimes!

I just hope Ivano comes...

******
Ivano's POV

"We are sitting here for past two hours and we have no lead! Idhaya will be reaching Venice with in an hour! Think of bloody something rather than discussing about the company! I will take care of that once Idhaya is safe with me." I snapped at everyone as this is wastage of time.

"Calm down... I am just trying to say that it's no any coincidence... How is it that Idhaya's parents' case and this news leak happened simultaneously?" Carmelia asked making me frown.

"What do you mean?" Emi asked.

"I think... And it can be my imagination also. These two issues are related." Carmelia said and that actually made more sense.

"But who will leak this information? Only people whom we trust knew about your father." Mom said while thinking deeply.

"Exactly, except Idhaya no one from outside circle knew about this. Not even Aida. Francessa, Alessandro and Carmelia didn't know about it." Emi said.

"But my father knew about it. And recently everything that has happened, he may have leaked the information." Tristan said while cracking his jaws in anger.

"But they are not getting any benefit even if they leak the information. They could have benefited more if they blackmailed us and asked us to  take our complaint back." Alessandro said making us nod.

"So he sold or shared this with Aldo. I am sure they knew Aldo way before. After all he was a drug supplier according to my information." Aida said and thay clicled the point.

"So it's settled. We have to take up the lead of your parents Alessandro. I will need your help." Commissioner uncle said to Alessandro who nodded immediately.

"So let's work on it immediately... We only have two hours before departing for Venice!" I said and took Enzo from Mom.

"You want to come to Venice with me?" I said and he nodded.

"So get ready by the time we go to police station. We will bring your Mamma back." I said taking my phone we all moved to the door.

"Tan... You and Carmy stay here watch over Mom and Enzo." Emi said and we moved out of the door.

"Do you think we will get something useful?" Francessa asked getting worried that we might not get anything useful there.

"How many times have I told you... Don't be so negative!" He Dad scolded her.

"She is just expressing her thoughts." Alessandro calmly intervened.

"Sorry Dad..."

"I am worried about that girl. She was hopeful that we will get justice for her parents." I steeled myself hearing Uncle's words.

"I will get the truth out by hook or by crook." I said tightening my jaws.

God be with me today... I need all the support.

"You guys will have to save yourselves from the reporters. They are running behind Espositos like hounds." Aida said and then it clicked we cannot take our cars.

"Then let us join in your car." Emi said.

We settled hastily in the car of Uncle.

"I don't understand one thing, how did Idhaya got to know about Aldo's involvement in this case?" Aida asked.

"That is a mystery. She just said me to pass this message." Uncle said as we hit the road.

"She saw the video... We saw the video! Dad said something... But you know his speech issues. I have no idea what he said. I normally understand his Italian so I am sure that was not our language. And rest all was all about how Idhaya is responsible for this." I said trying to recollect every detail that I missed when I was not in my senses.

"We need language experts! Her Dad was a multi lingual person so I am sure her Dad left her some clue." Aida said.

"I will ask our department's language expert to see the footage. I think he can help us of we don't get anything from Alessandro's parents." I nodded but hopefully we get all the proofs so there is no chance of missing any loophole.

"Actually... I think it's best if I talk to them. All the viciousness aside, they do love me. I can coax information out of more easily than anyone else." Alessandro said reluctantly.

We all looked at him.

"I mean... If you all agree. I know what their trigger point is. If you all trust me." Alessandro said sensing our expressions.

"I trust you." Francessa said and we all nodded.

Although reluctantly, but he got a point here. His parents did everything to secure his future so he can help us.

I will to trust him completely. At least I know him a bit in these few days to know that he supports what is fair and correct.

"Thanks." He muttered shyly.

As if we don't understand! Bloody hormonal teenager!

Ahh! what are you?

.....

*****

Last one and then Epilogue!