Chapter 92

Francessa's POV

There are few things that I personally hate and one of that is violence. I abhor people doing violence and people supporting violence. That is the main reason I started my social work.

I also know that what Dad said should have provoked me against Alessandro. I know Dad is furious about what Alessandro did in the past few months by keeping me on waiting list.

I know my Mom told everything to my Dad without any filter.

I acknowledge that I was agitated, and with each passing day and each rejection, this agitation kept on increasing. And I am still vexed about this and I am not going to forgive Alessandro about this easily.

Every day of past month, it broke me and my confidence. I just cannot forgive this easily.

But what he did Aldo, it calmed me a bit. It should not but surprisingly, this should be the first time I am not angry on a violent person. Because, no matter what happens I know Alessandro's personality.

He can never hurt someone in his anger. What he did was his spirit of justice. I know him, he knows how to control himself. He was doing way better in the past month. Much better than what I could do to control myself.

It's been two days since I got to know about Aldo's condition. I do not feel any sympathy towards him. May be that is the reason, I am recovering in peace. In these two days, I know Alessandro stood right outside my ward listening to everything.

Carmy told me that he hasn't left since that day. He hastily took bath after going to home and would come back. The way he knows what I am doing. I also know what he is doing through Carmy.

She whispered in my ear to make him beg for forgiveness.

But for that, this guy should at least come and talk to me. He didn't even try to talk to me. If this goes on, then I swear I will never say him to leave me alone. He never persists to stay.

"Excuse me?" One of nurse took me out of my reverie.

"Yes?"

"The paralysed patient is asking for you to meet him once." She said making me stiffened.

What does he wants to talk about?

"Okay, I will meet him." I said while smiling.

"Can you help me out to stand?" She nodded and helped me dutifully.

"Francessa? Where are you going?" Alessandro hastily came inside.

"Aldo wants to talk. In his paralysed state, I don't think I should neglect." I said quietly.

"Are you mad? No! You are not going to talk to him." He said and gestured the nurse to go out as he pulled me towards him.

"What are you doing? Who are you to decide for me?" I snapped at him.

"Your boyfriend! Actually no, your husband." I looked at him in shock.

"What kind of proposal is this? I have never seen this bland proposal ever." I said as he picked me up but he didn't move. He just stood there carrying me.

"That is not proposal. That is an ultimatum, you are not allowed to reject." He said while looking at me.

"What happened to courtship of two years and deciding and controlling as adults?" I asked him.

"One month separation, one day of torture, two days of guilt and loneliness is enough for me to decide that whether it's two years or two days, I cannot stay away from you. I don't want to control." He said and the ways his words affected me. I felt my heart move, my eyes tearing up, my hands encircling his neck, my lips puckering, my underwear getting wet. I pecked his lips and moved away before he can react.

"I still want to talk to Aldo. And he is helpless, let's not add on more." I said while looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Urggh! Why are you kind and sexy?" I laughed at him.

"Fine, I will be there with you." I nodded and gestured him to take.

"Don't forget, you still have to make up for the one month." I whispered and he nodded.

"You decide my punishment." He said.

"Okay... Dad will come to every date you take me for a month." I said.

"What the hell?!" He looked shocked.

"That's the punishment and as you always say you can also control yourself." I said while my shrugging my shoulders a bit.

"I think you should recuperate in the hospital and that is date for me for a month." Smart ass!

As we entered the ward, I saw Esposito couples and Rossi couple were also inside.

"Hi, now that everyone is here I want to say a few things. Starting with a apology from the bottom of my heart. After losing everytime, I thought even if I die... I will take you guys along with me. Everything was super easy with violence, I thought. I thought if I desired something it should be mine. I worked for that and I tried finding all the shortcuts that led me here. I just want to say that I admit defeat. I agree that the path I chose gave me easy success but it also landed me in trouble. I am ready for the legal punishment given to me. But I just request all of you and especially you" He said pointing at me, "to take all my belongings for social work. I signed this will. I earned a lot and see the destiny's gane that I cannot even use that or pass on to my family. So please give away everything to the needy. I am welcomed in the hell now." He said while crying but we had no emotions, no sympathy but we did feel light after receiving the apology.

"We do not say we forgive you. But we no longer pee each other anything. I hope you live a peaceful afterlife." Aida said on behalf of us.

After which Dad took him, and finally his punishment was completed. God rest his soul in peace...