Chapter 43

Aida's POV

This whole day was specifically and officially the worst day of my life after the day when I saw my cousin getting raped and dying. How can a day when the person such as that rapist finally reached his destination be so worst day. I felt something burning in heart and an irritating burning in my eyes when I saw Emiliano talking with Francessa as if she holds some kind of interesting knowledge that he never received from me. 

Foe God's sake I am a psychologist after all!

Still, I fail to understand, why I am still here? If I am hating this sight so much then why I don't feel like leaving? Why I am glowering while looking at them and still sticking to my place? All the talks between Alesandro and Francessa are routing through Emiliano. Tristan is tending to Carmelia and doing his office work, Idhaya, Enzo and Ivano already went as Enzo was on the verge of sleeping.

I have now work here. my shift starts in the morning. But still I am here, silently waiting for their discussion to finish. 

"Let's discuss other things tomorrow. I am too tired and bored being referee and discussing how will you manage the event. I just want to sleep." Emiliano said while yawning. And that go to be the most amazing words he ever said.

"Yes please! I need rest and my hospital room is not some meeting room. Get lost all of you!" Carmelia snapped in frustration.

"You wound me!" Tristan said while smirking.

"I meant excluding you. Your talks don't irritate me anymore." She said while last part was obviously a murmur which I heard clearly. Thanks to the nearness of your sitting position. 

"No. We still have lot to plan. I don't like having any pending works so let's discuss and get it done with. I will not have to be in your company if we plan everything now. Please convey her the same Emi." Alessandro said.

"As if I want to meet him! But my mind is not working now. Please it already 9 P.M.... I am hungry and angry and tired. Please say him Emi." Francessa said and looked at Emiliano with pleading expression. And that idiot nodded at her as if he understood what she was expressing.

"Fine... But let me warn you Emi. When we discuss the event tomorrow and you are not free then she will have to talk to me directly. Say her this." Alessandro said and closed all the notes he made for Event.

"It was not I who asked for a mediator." Now she said him directly.

"It was not I who said I am pain in her ass." Alessandro retorted.

"Kick them out! Right now." Carmelia snapped at Tristan.

"Let's go." I said and caught Emi's hand and dragged him without waiting for anyone.

"Ms Aida! Leave my hand." He said as we reached the corridor of the hospital.

"No. We need to go... You will come with me to my house. We will have a talk and you will be do so without further questions." I said and dragged him to the elevator.

"Me. Aida, we have nothing to talk." He said as he detached his hand from mine.

"Yes we have." I said and pressed the ground floor button.

"No. All the talks are done. I am very tired and I can't talk. Why do you girls loves 'the talk' so much?" He said with deadpan expressions.

"Why you guys do not love 'the talk'?" I asked and turned to him.

"Why do you want to talk to me?" He asked making me squirm.

"To apologize." I muttered and just then the elevator dinged and the doors opened. We went out and called the cab as we didn't bring our cars.

After settling inside and not hearing a word from him, I looked at him restlessly.  Sensing that I am expecting an answer from him, he finally looked at me.

"Not here." He said and looked ahead. I nodded and sat quietly waiting for us reach at my house.

"Thanks." I muttered while sneaking glances at him. If someone asks to find someone looking this devilishly handsome even in anger, I can't find anyone but him.

What are you saying Aida!

Control.

"For?" He asked and that stopped me from scolding my conscience.

"For what you did for me. Everything and everyday I will be forever grateful." I said and smiled.

"I did everything, because that was right thing to do... It has nothing to do with you, Ms. Aida." He said emotionlessly. I sighed internally... His anger is do difficult.

Think Aida! He took six years to forgive his brother. For my forgiveness, I think I will have to wait the whole life.

"Still, not many people in this world do right thing. I appreciate that you are one person in that small group of people." I said politely.

"Take a left and stop in front of the first bungalow." He said to the driver and ignored me. So naturally!

While getting he paid the driver and stood beside me. After the cab left leaving the two of us in lone road, I turned to him.

"Are you not going to come in?" I asked after clearing my throat a number of times when he stood still infront of me.

"Why? If we have to talk then it can be done here." He said and looked at his watch.

"Umm... You must be hungry and it's cold outside. Let's go inside please." I said.

"I have cooks at my home to cook my dinner. And I am wearing so I feel much warm." He said sarcastically.

"Emiliano! Please... Untill when you will be angry with me? Please Emiliano, talk to me." I said and pleaded him.

"Ms. Aida, I am not angry. Frustrated maybe, but not angry at you." He said.

"Whatever it is. Can you not irritate me like you used to do? Can you not flirt with ever so subtly and progressive?" I asked.

"No. I can't." He said.