Chapter 83

Ivano's POV

I don't know how I should react to Carmelia's words. Even if there is a hope that Mom and Dad are alive but I cannot give false hope Idha.

And then there is this press conference, I know Esposito brothers are required there to handle the situation. These directors may even eat us alive even if Emi and I do this together.

I don't know what I should do now? Stay here and search for them when there is chance that they might be dead. Or go to my brother's aid?

I am stuck in between these complicated situation. There is my brother who will not say he needs me but he does. And Idha is in not proper state to even think about needing me. Only five hours and then the conference will start and that means I only two hours to get all the information.

What is the use of having all this money when I am not available for the people who needs me the most!

"What are you even thinking?" Tan asked as I looked at sleeping Idha beside me.

"I am thinking that in spite of having everything, I am not able to help the most important people of my life. I will give up my shares if that means that Idha be happy, but this empire is not just mine." I said honestly.

"Ivano, money does not help in every situation. If that was the case then my Mom would be happy and I would have had an ideal father. But look at us, my Mom still cries in the night. There are things I cannot help but hate it and there is nothing I can do about it. So the best solution is you get on with it. I suggest you say everything clearly to Idha. I am sure she will be ready for everything." Tan said and that made me look at him.

"Are you really the Tan I used to know?" We chuckled but I have to agree Tan has been more mature than I could ever be.

"Exactly, now that Tan has said Idha is strong willed lady, I also feel that we should say everything to her." Carmelia smiled looking at Idha.

"What should you all say to me?" Idha suddenly got up and asked as she looked at us in confusion.

"Umm... I think Mom and Dad are alive. Alessandro said that Aldo confessed he didn't kill them. But we cannot really be certain. We will have to find out. Aldo said if I give my shares to him he will tell us about them." I said truthfully.

"Really? You know... They didn't let me see them. Do you think police is involved in this?" Idha had tears in her eyes as she looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"Idha... We cannot be sure. I will have to negotiate with Aldo or use my sources. But there is no..."

"Hope is enough. I trust you to use your sources because I will not let you admit defeat in front of that disgusting person. Aldo will not be getting anything from us now. He has taken enough from everyone. You saved me and you will do so without letting yourself down. I do trust you and I love you." Idha said making my heart swell with lot of emotions.

"I love you more." I hugged her for my life is incomplete without her.

Just then, the phone ringing disturbed us. I dig out my pocket to see Idha's phone ringing with an unknown number.

I picked it up after a moment of hesitation.

"Hello." I said while Carmy, Tan and Idha were looking at me.

"Hello!" Mom's panicked voice sounded like music to my ears.

"Mom! Where are you guys?" I exclaimed and put the phone on speaker.

"We are... We have escaped the hotel. Your Dad and I currently on the way to police station."

"No Mom! Don't go there just stay where you are. We are coming. Just say us your location." I said as it's not worth trusting the police after what Idha told me. What if they are really involved in all this?

"Mom! Whose phone is this? How did you manage to escape? Are you sure they are not following you?" Idha asked multiple questions at a time but I could feel how much happy she is.

"Idha... My darling! You don't know how vile they are! They were about to kill us you know... We heard them talking. That Aldo ran from the prison, god knows how." While they were explaining, I gestured Tan to turn towardd the hotel.

"How did you manage to escape?" Idha asked.

"Nothing much. Actually your father's sleeping pills helped us. Your father managed to escape the room and slipped in his sleeping pills in every edible item in the hotel kitchen. He had two bottles of that and now everyone are sleeping after having breakfast and tea. And I took someone's phone who have not locked the phone in hotel and we ran from there." I smiled at their courage.

"Share the location. We will reach in some time." I said and hugged Idha who was crying. Finally! They are alive and we will return to our home shortly.

******
Aida's POV

Staring at the old man lying in front with all the life supporting system, I realized that this plan of bringing Enzo here might not even work.

But I can't give up my hopes without giving it a try. I know what will be the consequences of this press conference even if Ivano and Emi handle it together. The truth remains the same that they did lie about their father's condition.

"Enzo... Look we have to help your Uncle. Try to talk with your Nonno. Will you try telling him nonno?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Okay let's try this. He loves you the most and if he listens to you maybe he might wake up." I said majorly trying to keep my positive vibes.

"No..no..n...nno." I smiled at him giving him silent encouragement.

"Non..no?" He looked at me in confusion but I nodded at him to keep going.

"Keep on calling him." I said as I made silent prayers.

"Nonno." He said it very clear this time.

I looked at live monitor as it beeping more resoundingly.