Chapter 89

Aida's POV

Today marks the day of victory! Victory of us, victory of justice and law, victory of truth, honesty and kindness. My smile is not ready to slip off my face even though my jaws are hurting badly.

We, our family are sitting without saying even a word. We are just smiling. But even then at the back of my mind I still feel something is incomplete.

"I still feel as if this is all a dream. I fear if I wale up and nothing is as it is now." Paranoia runs in my blood it seems. No matter how much happy I am, this nagging feeling will always be there so I muttered slowly to Emi.

"Stop overthinking. We are finally happy and complete baby." I smiled at him. May be he is right and it's just my mind playing games with me. May be I had just overestimated Aldo's capabilities.

"Let's throw a party tonight. Just our people! To celebrate this happy occasion." Dad suggested.

"Okay Dad. But, Idhaya's parents will be entering in a dramatic way just as it was planned. No one should know what transpired among us. We will make it as if we are still in shock to see them alive." Ivano said and we nodded.

"I will call everyone!" Idhaya jumped in excitement.

"I will make the preparations. Mom, help me out please?" I said and she just looked at me lovingly.

"Sure cara. Let's go, there is so much to do." She got up and we left for kitchen to instructs all the people and deciding the menu.

While we were discussing the menu, Idhaya suddenly came.

"What happened? You called everyone?" I asked her.

"Yes, I called Alessandro and he is coming. But Francessa and her family may not be able to make it. They are going to their family house for sometime." I nodded.

"Well, no worries we will celebrate once again when they come." I said to which she nodded.

"Come help us!" Mom said and she nodded.

"Mumma!" Suddenly, Enza came and hugged Idhaya.

"Aww baby, are you hungry?" And he nodded.

"Okay, let's make you something to eat." Idhaya said and I smiled at them. Enzo can speak only few words without any issues, but at least something is better than nothing.

And just like we became busy in our own little celebration.

******

Alessandro's POV

"Sir, you called?" My secretary came inside and I nodded.

"Yes. Cancel all the appointments for this evening. I am not available." She nodded and left.

I smiled feeling excited that today, I will meet Francessa after the whole month.

I was not actually ignoring her, but due to this new hotel set up and transfers, I could barely make out time for my personal life. Not to mention that warning I received from boys.

I felt Francessa was looking like a temptation on that day at Ivano's house. I knew it would be hard to control myself so I simply could npt meet her and slap on my face if I end up kissing her again.

She calls me daily in the morning, asking if we could meet but I always make some excuse. I feel bad to reject her advances but I am also scared that I will end up making some wrong decision in haste.

But today, I will meet her and ask her to come on our first date, just like my best friend suggested.

His exact words were 'Don't regret if someone takes her away because you don't how to control yourself'.

So, yes before that happens I should begin my courtship.

Excited for the evening, I completed all the work that I planned and went home to get ready. Today, I will take extra efforts to get ready.

After getting dressed, I looked at myself in the mirror. Satisfied that I look good, I took my keys and went to the parking lot. I took my phone out to call her and see if I can pick her up.

Just then I realized she didn't call me today. Was it because of the news? And all the chaos of shifting Idhaya's parents back? She might not have gotten time to call.

Should I give her a call? Or should I just directly meet her at Ivano's house?

I think I will meet her and talk directly. With that tought, I drove to Espositos' family mansion.

Hastily parking my car in the lot, I made my way towards entrance.

"Oh! Finally you came. You are last one to come. Let's go, delicious dinner is awaiting us." Tan dragged me inside.

"Everyone already reached?" I asked but in my mind I don't give a damn about anyone other than her. My temptation.

"Yes!" I nodded and he left my arm only when we reached living room.

I looked around for her, but strangely, she is not here. I turned towards Tan and glared at him.

"You said everyone is here." I said.

"Yes." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Then why I cannot find Francessa here?" I asked him.

"Because she is not attending the celebration today." Tan said making me look at him in shock.

I turned to Idhaya.

"Why is she not attending?" I asked her directly.

"I don't know, when I called Uncle he said they are going to their family house." She said making me frown. If that is case then why Francessa didn't inform me? She has been giving me daily updates. Then why she didn't call me today to inform about this?

"Come on. Let's have dinner." Idhaya said and they all started to move towards dining area.

"Actually, I have something to do. You guys carry on." I said and without hearing their response, I made my way out.

I don't know but I have to talk to her right now.

I drove to her home to check if they are actually gone or still at home. The moment I reached, I hastily went and pressed the doorbell. As soon as the door opened, I sighed in relief that they have not yet departed.

"Aunty, I am Alessandro. Umm... Where is France..." My smile vanished as I noticed her eyes were red. As if she has been crying the whole day.

"Francessa is actually..."