Chapter 24

Idhaya's POV

After unpacking everything again, I took the dress that I kept aside before.  The attire that I wore last night was never mine to begin with and I got my lesson.

After exiting my assigned room, I went to my boss's room and knocked slightly in a professional manner and waited patiently for him to respond. What I didn't know was he will respond so quickly.

The moment he opened the door and appeared shirtless, I felt my saliva entering the wrong pipe making me cough.

"What happened? Are you not well?" He asked and came forward to pat my back. I couldn't say anything when his electrically shocking hands came on my back and started patting softly. While patting my back he took me inside his room and offered a glass of water that I accepted unapologetically.

"What happened?" He asked after my coughs subsided a bit.

"Are you have the symptoms of corona? Should I get you tested?" He asked before I could utter something, "maybe, myself too." He said while looking at his hands making me glare.

"The hell I have Corona! I just came to return you this and to talk to you." I said and forwarded the neatly folded dress which he eyed.

"At 4 in the morning? I am not that busy person that you will not see me during breakfast or something." He smirked and took the dress from me.

"By the way, this was for you. You know that right for however costly it is I can't wear this." He said sarcastically and threw the dress on the bed.

"I know that. But I am a nanny here and I can't accept this generous gift from my boss." I said glaring at him.

"Then why did you wear it? I would have returned it if you didn't. Now I can't do that too." I looked at him shock when he already knew my reasons then why he had to ask!

"That was because I didn't have choice!" I said as heat surged on my face remembering the time he entered in the room and my nakedness.

"Then I don't have choice now. You will have wear it as I don't have any sister of your age or size. Not even cousin here in Milan... So, take this." I shook my head stubbornly.

"I can't. I am sorry." I said.

"Then... You keep this in your room's cupboard." He said while he took the dress and kept it in my hands.

"But I said I can't accept it." I said looking at the dress.

"Who is saying you to accept this? I am asking you to keep this in the cupboard. Which is mine as this house is mine." He shrugged. Ask these businessmen to find loopholes in every sentence!

"Fine!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Now the talk." I said and looked at him to which he nodded.

"Yes, the talk. Please start." He said and sat on the couch.

"Remember when I joined, I asked you that I have certain conditions that you must accept before I start this job?" He nodded looking alert.

"And because of the chaos and school admission, it slipped my mind. But I am here to state my conditions and if you don't accept it then I will quit. Don't forget, I have two witnesses." I said while he glared at me.

"What are the conditions?" He asked with grave tone.

"My first condition is you never interfere between me and my charge." I said and smirked.

"You know we had a talk about this." He said in his serious business tone.

"When? Ahh! The talk last night? But if you remember correctly it was you who talked and went on talking. I never agreed to your decision and neither you demanded my consent." I said with a smirk.

"But I am the boss." He said while glaring at me.

"Yes, you are. But if you this sentence would delete my precondition of having conditions before accepting the job then you are wrong. This sentence will not absolve your liability towards the conditions." I said seriously while eyeing him.

"Amazing. So you are teaching me law here?" I nodded at his sarcastic question.

"Fine. Your next condition?" He said after sighing.

"My next condition is I want you rent a house under my name. I will pay only 30% rent. I have no problems if it's small, but it should be enough for my parents to stay there." I said.

"Okay that is agreeable. I have a flat in this building so no need for your rent. Your parents can shift here anytime." I nodded happily. Grateful over the fact that my parents and I meet daily.

"Next?" I nodded.

"And anything that concerns Enzo should be known to me. This will be my last condition." I said.

"That will require modification. You are not his mother for you to know everything about him. If anything concerns your duty towards him then that will be known to you. If I feel such." He said and those words hurt me like hell. But I have no option but to accept it. I nodded while averting my eyes.

"Then that will be all?" I nodded and he got up. As soon as he approached me his phone rang. His took his phone from the side table and frowned.

"Tan?" He muttered and picked the call.

"Hello Tan? Where were you? You bastard, you call me now to inform that you are not attending th..."

"What?" His expressions changed when Tristan stopped his words and conveyed something. He ended the call and took out his car keys hastily making me frown.

"Where are you going? What happened?" I asked in panic as I saw his mortified face.

"Keep Enzo company. I will be home soon." He said and ran out of his room. I ran behind him and stopped him.

"Atleast say what happened?" I begged.

"Carmelia is in ICU. I will have to rush with Emi now." He said and ran leaving me in shock.

****

This chapter is unedited.

Above is the YouTube video of my new story which is exclusively available on Webnovel. For now it's free of cost and incomplete. Go check it out!! Link is below:

http://wbnv.in/a/52fxtVY