Chapter 53

Carmelia's POV

I was glaring at the doctor who was checking up on me from past 15 minutes. First he barges in while I was just about to kiss Tristan. Now he keeps on checking reports and is discussing my reports with nurse. God knows which scientific name he is using but he is not leaving!

Tristan is tapping his foot from last five minutes as he tried to be fake busy with his laptop. He is such a nonsense actor, I must say. This whole day I have been craving for some peaceful and alone moments with him. Is it really hard to get one moment in this world?

"Ms. Carmelia, you are good to go home tomorrow. But, I would advise atleast two weeks for proper rest." The doctor did something that I liked for the first time. I am feeling as if someone is playing melodious music to my ears.

"Thank you, doctor!" I beamed at him to which he nodded and went out. I turned towards Tristan without dropping my smile and he looked amused.

"Did you hear it? I am good to go!"

"Strange! I thought they will ask you to go to mental hospital for further medical check-up." He said while smirking making me glare at him.

"Ahh! There is your glare again. I thought that by the innocent smile you gave right now, you have gone mad. Many people might their girlfriends to smile more and glare less. I guess, I am running on the opposite track! When you glare I feel everything is normal." He said while smiling making me smile too.

"All that you said is fine... But girlfriend? How am I your girlfriend?" I asked him while giving challenging looks.

"Are you not? I thought..." He stuttered making me hard to control my smile.

"No... I am not." I said making him frown.

"But, I can be if you ask me." I said while smirking at him. Did I ever say that he looks amazingly cute in shocked face. And I also love to shock him always! I think we both came out as a shock to each other.

I never thought in my whole life that I am say this but... Here I am saying this in my mind. And soon I will say to whole world that...

For some strange reason, I don't like to kick him out of any rooms I am in. If he is in any room then I will kick everybody out and be with him. Just him and no one else.

"Are you trying to joke here? Because I am getting nervous that you will suddenly say that I was under the effect of drugs and I don't know what I am saying." He said while smiling nervously and his words made me frown.

"I am not that stupid." I glared at him.

"No... But I don't trust you. You can opt for drugs anytime or something..." Tristan was saying but I decided to interrupt him. I guess I spoke too soon about not kicking him out of this room.

"Get out!" I shouted at him.

"Carmelia?" He looked at me in confusion and I glared at him.

"If you cannot trust me then get out of here." I said while glaring at him.

"Carmi... See, it's not that I don't want to trust you. But when you said you declared your love for Emi under drug effect I felt as if how is that possible! No one would have believed it but they forgave you anyway because I like you. But I don't get it... And I can't forget it." He said as he came near my bed. His words made me frown. Do hell with who believes me and who does not but I expect he should believe me.

I grabbed his collar and glared at him as tears escaped my eyes.

"Every word I said is true and I don't get why you cannot believe it! From the moment I came to Espositos, my mom always made me dream of getting Emiliano. I had no idea about what is love but still I said because I thought that might work. Even when I was under effect she... She used to provocate me to get Emiliano. It was what kept running in my mind. I didn't say anything because I meant it, but because I thought I meant it. Because I thought that is right thing for my future. I know... I shouldn't have said it but at that time my sole goal was to get Emiliano." I glared at him and he hastily wiped my tears.

"I know... I just, I find it hard to believe you. I am clear in my head that you are not the Carmelia I assumed you to be. You are fresh and much appreciated surprise for me but there are things in my mind that are not linking. I might need some answers and you will have give me satisfactory explanation. I believe without cleaning the spoiled milk properly we cannot walk on the floor, or else the milk will spread everywhere. I want to know everything so that our past does not haunts us in the future." He said while hugging me. And I too felt he is correct. I just don't get this thing that how is so humble and sensible? I never thought he will be this understanding after seeing his attitude for the first time.

Now a days everything he says makes sense to me. Everything he does has a good motive behind it. May be he is way matured than I initially thought him to be because of what happened in these few days.

"Yes... Then don't make judgement. I will answer you everything whatever you ask, whenever you ask and however you ask." I said and looked up at him.

"Fine... I will. but not now. What you need right now is rest and peace. And then we have an opening ceremony to attend, so this conversation will have to wait for sometime. So, now don't cry." He said as wiped my tears again.

Why do I feel like i am falling for him hard? Harder than I fell for drugs?