Chapter 7

Idhaya's POV

"Don't imagine the illusion that I will praise you for the heroic stunt you performed at my house. Because what you did was a plain stupid move." I looked at him in shock and he glared at me.

A few seconds passed and my shock transformed into anger. I tried to clenched my fists to control but in the end, I pushed him on the bed in anger. I went on top of him and glared at him.

"You moron! You can't appreciate someone and on top of that, you call them stupid. Do... Do I look stupid? Huh? Everyone. Everyone in the house praised me but you! You are a rude moron jerk." I shouted and ended up breathing heavily.

"You..."

"Don't get to yell at me. Yes, I know. But if you make me angry while I am hungry then you suffer. When all this happened you were also impressed by me. Don't lie!" I shouted at him again.

"I didn't! Even Emi didn't praise you okay." He said.

"Emi is not my boss. You are. And you did look amazed." He shook his head.

"No, I didn't. I may have momentarily looked like that, but don't misunderstand that. What you did was stupid." I can kill him now... I so want to!

"No, it was not." Stubborn as I was, I don't want to listen to his sane reasons.

"It was. Now get up."

"No. It was not."

"It was."

"No."

"Get up."

"No."

"You are wasting my time. Get up." I shook my head.

"Say me. Why I am always wrong?" I yelled.

"Stop yelling! You are wrong because you don't know exactly how dangerous Carmelia is! Yet you went and did all this." I looked at him.

"How dangerous can she be? I am not scared of..."

"She tried to murder a rehab's ward boy! And you know for what reason?" I trembled and shook my head. Coward that I am, I never like watching thriller movies.

"Merely because that guy didn't let her wear her designer dresses in rehab." I looked at him in shock.

"B..but."

"The rehab stopped her treatment and sent her back. I stay here, away from my family because I fear she might do something to Enzo. We are Esposito and she wants to be a part of us so she didn't hurt any of us, but you are an outsider. Now I will have to protect you too." He said as he glared at me.

"But... Enzo. He..."

"He likes to prank her and I don't stop him. Because he knows that his mother doesn't like him and this way he calms his anger. The moment something like this happens, I stop taking Enzo there for some time. Now you are also under her radar... It will better if you both, including me, don't go there for at least a month." I nodded.

"But how... Did you know that I am..."

"Emi and I went to her room because we thought of sending her back to some rehab. This time the way she treated Enzo was hazardous... Normally, she doesn't beat him. She just shouts and acts as she will beat him. When we entered her room she made a picture on the wall and was shouting 'I will kill you nanny', so I had to..."

"I am sorry. I am so sorry I misunderstood you... I"

"You can stop working here... Anyways the contract is not signed so you can quit now. It's about your safety so I won't force you." I looked at him in shock. A sharp pain surged in my heart when I thought of Enzo. I want to, I can't take risk of my life when my parents are in difficulties, but I can't leave Enzo alone too.

"I... I want to try for some time. I can handle Enzo well, he is not that mischievous as I thought. And I promise I will personally take care that we both don't go anywhere near her. I promise." I said with determined intention to save us from her.

"Are you sure?" I nodded.

"Okay. I will hire a bodyguard too for precaution." I nodded again silently.

"Don't let Enzo know that I hired a bodyguard, he is a man and doesn't like to be dependent." I chuckled.

"Men's ego." I smiled to myself as all the Esposito men I have met have this quality in common.

"Now get up." I nodded absentmindedly.

"Now!" I jerked when he said it in a threatening voice. I looked at him in confusion as I didn't register what he meant.

"You are on my bed, above me, while I am only in a towel. Get up!" I looked down at his body and nodded haphazardly and got up and without looking anywhere I ran out of his room. I only stopped after reaching the dining room.

After a few heavy breaths due to running or maybe due to someone's sinfully sexy body and erection. Yes! Erection... He... His. God! I can't describe the pride I am feeling at this moment. He, the rudest person on the earth got turned on by me!

"Oh boy! He was handsome in the towel." I muttered and slapped my cheeks a few times to control the heat on my face.

"Ahem." I almost lost my neck when turned around hearing his throat clearing.

"Let's eat, Ms. Idhaya." I bobbed my head in embarrassment and sat on the chair without any words.

Wait! Why am I embarrassed? He is the one who got turned on by my presence. I think my chocolate perfume really works! Or maybe... He didn't have sex for long so?

"Ms. Idhaya, serve yourself." I nodded and served myself while he already started eating.