Chapter 90

Alessandro's POV

The moment I heard her, I felt my world falling apart.

"Wh...what? How? When did this happen!" I asked as I felt angry tears leaked my eyes.

"We are still unsure, but from what I can say she has been tortured. Brutally tortured. Saved by nano second otherwise we would have been dealing with the case of murder. If she has been raped or not, we can only say when we receive reports." Doctor explained apologetically.

I staggered back as I could not handle what my Francessa has been through.

I could still hear cries my Francessa's parents.

"I did everything he told me to do! But still he did this to my daughter! I will kill him with my bare hands!" I looked at him in shock.

"What are you saying? Who... Did this?" I asked him.

"Aldo... He is still alive. He kidnapped my Franny and I had to announce that he has been hanged." I clenched my fist.

"Where is he? How could you let this happen! Why you didn't say anything to me! My Fran... She is... Fuck! Wherever he is now his days are numbered." I said and went out from the hospital.

I still could not wipe out the image of her lifeless body covered in blood and marks! Aldo, what you did to My love, I am going take thousands time more from you!

I drove to Espositos' mansion because I know that bloodthirsty animal will go there for revenge.

I called Tan to alert everyone.

"Hello!" He picked his call while laughing.

"Aldo is alive. He will come there... Be alert. And no one will do anything to him. Because today I am going to give him the death he deserves!" I said and hanged up the phone.

I parked my car on the opposite road and waited to see any movements around.

It would have been nothing out of ordinary, but the moment my gaze went to the watchman, I realized Aldo has started his game. The guard is sitting lifelessly on the chair.

I moved out of the car and took kitchen as my entrance. Everyone is in dining area so this way I will reach to them faster.

"Wow wow wow! Celebrations without me?" As soon as I reached towards dining area, I heard his irritating voice and all I could see was my Francessa.

"Not fair. You are celebrating the death of someone. Very bad!" He said dangerously.

"On the contrary I should celebrate your deaths. But I am in no hurry, we can wait till I am not bored of your faces." I looked around to see Enzo is not present. So they already made Enzo safe.

"Ah! Your dead parents Idhaya? Aren't they enjoying the party now?" He went near them. And I took my chance to keep plenty of water on the stove.

You will wish death after I am done with you Aldo.

"Don't touch them!" Idhaya shouted at him.

"Ah... Are you afraid that I will kill them? But baby, I am going to kill everyone now!" He glared at everyone.

That was the time when Ivano took notice of me. I gestured him to move away from him and make him sit on a chair.

"Look Aldo, we can talk it out. No use of killing everyone." Ivano said.

"No no, days of talking are over. Now it's time for action!" He said.

"Why don't you start by serving me?" Aldo smirked making me grit my teeth.

As soon as he sat on the chair, I took the water container by my hand, ignoring the burn I felt and went and dumped the hot water on him.

"What the hell!" He shouted but I pulled him by the collar and dragged him out.

"How does it feels to be tortured? Do you know if I kill you here right now... No one will be even fighting for you! You could have just used this chance and started a new life somewhere but no! You destroyed my Francessa!" I used my combat training and punched him on his intestine.

I picked him up again and punch him on his chest.

"You left her half-alive, but I will not stop till you are dead! You like it right? To rape women!" I said and kneed him exactly on the spot and he screamed in pain and fell down on the ground.

This time I kicked him on his shin and pressed his shin with full force!

"Le..leave me!" He begged.

"Leave you?! You will leave this world very soon!" Just then he was about take out his pistol from his pocket, Tan, Ivano and Emi came in the front to help. We started beating without giving him any time to react.

I picked him and gestured Ivano to hold his hands and Tan to hold his legs.

I started applying pressure on his throat.

"Le...ave me!" I scoffed at him.

"Stop! Alessandro leave him!" Aida shouted but I was not ready to listen.

"You are committing a crime!" Carmy said.

"Then be it that way." I said.

"I... Already de..defilled her dude! Yo...u cann...ot" And that's it! My patience finally lost and alI turned his neck with force. And with that he is lying on the ground lifelessly.

"What did you do! What if... You are jailed?" Carmy snapped at me.

"We could have given him to law for handling him!" Idhaya said and I turned to them.

"We did! And look what happened! He raped my Francessa! He tortured her! I almost lost her! I almost my beautiful future all because we left him in the hands of law!" I shouted at everyone and at the same time no one in particular.

"Girls, he is already dead in the eyes of law! We can just pretend that we executed him after the order received from judge." Emi said.

"We should go to Francessa now!" I said while running out. I don't know how I will face her now!