Chapter 31

Ivano's POV

"Tan! Make her stop, please. She is crying non-stop and then she faints. I am seriously done with this repeat telecast." I whispered in his ear.

"Shut up, Bastardo! You are talking about my mother. She is just getting emotional and frankly at times like this I wish there was a sister to handle her. I don't know how to calm her down! Never seen her like this." He muttered looking at his crying mother.

"You should thank the Lord for your plan to work she didn't cry in the conference room when we made her watch the video. I think we should give her some time alone." Emi said making us look at him.

"Are you mad? We can't do that. She might commit suicide or something even more worse. I don't want to die of guilt." I nodded my head.

"Exactly! And think about Grand Father. He will murder us if he found we left her alone. Do you not remember what he did to Tan's father just now? Shooting his ass! Mio Dio... His father might never be able to sit without thinking of this incident." I said.

"Don't remind me. I was standing just beside his father. If unfortunately, he would have missed his target then I would have been in hospital." Emi muttered.

"Shut up! Grandfather is not that bad." Tan defended his grandfather.

"We have seen it multiple times in high school. Do you not remember Emi? His grandfather kicked our principal on the shin." I said.

"Because he was flirting with my grandfather." Emi and I shook our heads.

"Your grandfather and his love for intimate areas." Emi said and hastily offered a tissue box to Tan's mother.

"This is the third tissue box. We have to find a solution to this problem." Tan said.

"Why? Trissy... Your father..." And... She fainted again.

"Let's hand her over to some woman. She will understand her better than us." Emi said while I sprinkled water on her face.

"Good idea! We should take her to your mother." Tan said.

"Tedious! My mother will make us sit there. Let's take her to my house. Ms. Idhaya might be able to help us?" I asked.

"Great! Let us leave now. Don't wake her up... I will carry her." I nodded and gestured for him to make it fast.

*****
We finally hit the parking lot of my house. Hastily disembarking the car we reached the elevator. While waiting for the elevator I looked around to see luggage outside the elevator. Confused I shrugged my shoulder when Emi and Tan looked at me.

"She is heavy. Help me carry her." Tan said in a tired voice.

"Just because you are tired." Emi said and carried her. Finally, the door opened and a couple greeted us with smiles.

"Do it fast!" She said and hastily handed the luggage to her husband. After all, luggage was dumped in the elevator, the door finally shut did she sighs in relief.

"Idhaya will kill me if I don't reach school on time." I looked at her in confusion.

"Idhaya?" I asked her.

"Yes. My daughter. Do you know her? She works as a nanny to someone in this building." I nodded as the understanding dawned on me. Her parents are moving in today. Ms. Idhaya is never late in the matters of her parents.

"Yes. But why are you picking Enzo from school?" I asked.

"Because she is on a date today." The elevator dinged making my body jerk in shock.

"Wait! Date? With whom? When this was decided? How I do not know about it?" I asked while she took the luggage out and her husband went to open the door.

I went behind her carrying her luggage and my two companions followed me.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"I am the boss." I said and went inside with her luggage and kept it in one corner.

"Ohh! Why are you carrying our luggage sir? We will do it." I shook my head.

"Where is Ms. Idhaya?" I asked.

"I think they went to a restaurant near the old age home. Don't worry, I will take care of Enzo." She said and smiled.

"Actually, we wanted a different kind of help from her." Tan said before I could say anything.

"Help?" She asked.

"Yes. You see this is my mother." He gestured at his mother.

"My father cheated on her and she is crying crazily. We were hoping if Ms. Idhaya could help us pacify her." He said and smiled politely.

"Ohh... Poor man. Left a gem for stone. If you don't mind, I can talk to her." She said. We three looked at each other and nodded.

"You take care of her. I will bring Enzo from school." I said and gestured them to settle Tan's mother and come out.

"Aunty... We also need to be somewhere urgent. Will return shortly." Tan said and made his mother sleep on the couch.

As soon as we entered the elevator, I looked at them.

"Before you ask me to bring Enzo, I have to check up on Carmelia." Tan said before I could say anything.

"I will go. You go behind your nanny." He smirked making me glare at him.

"It is not what I want to do." I said averting my eyes.

"Ohh. Then you pick Enzo." He said.

"Don't ask questions and pick my son." I said and went out of the elevator.

"Why? Where are you going?" Emi asked making me show him my middle finger.

"Worse than Gossipmongers!" I muttered.

"Who might that guy be? Does she like him? And she said she is not into anyone!" I muttered angrily as I settled in the car. I took my phone out and called her.

After few rings, she finally picked up. Great! With a guy around she might even ignore everyone.

"Hello?" She said in a meek tone. What the fuck! Is she trying to impress the guy by talking politely?!

"Hello. Ms. Idhaya, where are you?" I asked.

"I... I am with a friend." She stuttered making my grip on the steering wheel tightened.

"Friend? Is that a new location?" I asked clenching my jaw.

"What? No. I mean..."

"I want the location. Exact location. Or else forget your job and house for your parents." I said in anger.

"Bello Italiano. Table no. 3." I ended the call and started driving.