Chapter 4

Idhaya's POV

The confidence which reached it's extreme suddenly went low because of the scolding I got just yet. Now I am following him like a pet follows his master without any words. When we reached the parking lot, he, like a gentleman opened the door for me... But alas Tristan and Emiliano already settled themselves in the backseat.

"Why are you both tagging along in the same car? Normally, you take your own cars. Get down now and let Ms Idhaya sit here." Rude Esposito said and waited for them to get out. How can he be so blunt? I mean, when I am irritated with someone to the core then also I am not able to speak this bluntly. Rude Esposito is an exception! He cut my payment and I needed that badly.

"Come on, Ivy... We are buddies and buddies go together." I chuckled as Tristan said, Ivy. I wanted to laugh so badly but my laughing bubble stopped when Rude Ivy glared at me. I had to gulp down my laugh because it was hard to control.

"Suit yourself. Ms Idhaya seat yourself at the front seat." With that, he sat on the driver's seat and I was shell shocked by his behaviour changing ability. Just now... He opened the door for me and I was not able to enjoy that facility.

"Don't worry, most of the time he behaves like a girl on period," Tristan said as I sat in my seat.

"I can still kick you out of my car." Ivy said to Tristan who showed him the middle finger. I want to laugh hard seeing their interactions. But Emiliano was mute as if there is some kind of barrier between the two. It will get too much uncomfortable as I can't speak much.

"Umm... Can we turn on the music?" I asked to tone down the environment.

"No."

"What? Why?" I asked at his blunt reply.

"Because I don't like it." Is he for real? Don't like music!

"But I like it. I want to turn it on." I said as I went to touch the system he tapped on my hand.

"What? I will not ruin your music system." But he again stopped me from turning it on.

"No... You will not. But you can't turn it on." He said while swatting my hands every time I tried touching the buttons.

"Why? I want to listen to music and I will." I said but still, he didn't let me touch a single button.

"His music library is full of nursery rhymes so he doesn't let anyone listen to music in his car," Emiliano said while his eyes were still on his phone. I looked at Emiliano and then towards shocked Ivano. Such a great understanding between brothers and with whatever rift they have their bond appears even more beautiful.

"Ohh... Is that so? But I don't mind listening to rhymes." I said carefully not to make him more embarrassed in front of me.

"His one nightstand left him when she heard that. When we heard about this we laughed so hard, right Emi?" Tristan said while laughing.

"Yes. My baby brother had no choice but to remain celibate!" Emi laughed for a few seconds but abruptly stopped.

"I mean. Yes... Maybe something like that happened." Emi said after clearing his throat multiple times.

"Don't talk like I am not here. And I turned the rhymes on to make her run. I was in no mood for sex. And control your tongue in front of a lady, Tan." He said to Tan meaningfully.

"Right. To make her run. As if I don't know the truth." But Tan didn't understand the warning I think.

"You..."

"I think you are a good father. And... I also think you should start driving now." I said and turned on the music. I didn't lie really... I love listening to nursery rhymes. They bring back my childhood... I remember my father used to make me practice different languages through these rhymes. Good old days.

"You really like rhymes Ms Idhaya." Emiliano smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Please call me Idhaya." I said to which he nodded.

Luckily, after that, there were no other bankers and we silently while listening to rhymes reached our destination.

Esposito Palace. Hmmm... Nice name.

As soon as I saw the entrance I peeked out of the window. And when I say it was so lavish that it took my breath away then it's not a lie. The garden, fountain, footpath, the outer appearance of the mansion was so eye-catching. It felt like I am watching a 3D picture of the mansion of the actresses in the movies.

I was brought back to the land from fairyland by a snap of fingers of Ivano. I jolted at the sudden sound and hastily got down.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Tristan asked me as soon as I got down the car.

"It's amazing! But I don't think it is the same address which was given in the application." I said thoughtfully.

"Ohh... Yes. Ivano might have provided you with his apartment's address. It works like that, that the whole day of Enzo is spent here. And the night in the apartment. Ivy likes his privacy." I bobbed my head up and down.

"Let's go? If you both are done talking? I have already parked my car and still, your talks are not done then we can continue waiting." I shook my head rapidly.

"No, we are not done. But for you, we can halt it for some time." Tristan winked at me and I could feel Ivano glaring at us.

"Thank you for your sacrifice. Now let's go." I nodded and followed him while Emiliano, Tristan and I followed him.

"Don't mind his temper. He gets angry easily and he gets back to normal also easily." Emiliano said to me and smile in an assuring manner.

"Thank you for making me understand him a bit. But I still think he is rude." I glared at Ivano's back and Emiliano chuckled.

"Carmelia... Enzo is a child leave him or else I am calling Ivano!" As soon as we entered we heard that.