Chapter 11

Idhaya's POV

That boss of mine... Needless to say that he gets irritated even if the strand of his hair is coming out. It feels so amazing like I won some notable award when I annoy him. His forehead starts having creases, his beautiful sea blue eyes start thinning, his jawline becomes taut. And when he tries to control his anger, the way he clenches his hands... His beautifully sculpted hands, their already pale knuckles go even paler. And his nails are never too long to poke the skin but still long enough to make his hands look attractive when his hands are into fists. I do find that moment eye-pleasing.

Such minor details... I never paid attention to these actions done by my school's most handsome guy. Even my college was full of guys whom other girls used to find handsome. I never notice the creases, eye color, jawline, or hands! And nails are too much! But I can't help it.

Maybe it's only me, he doesn't feel anything. He never tried to talk to me then what is important. I try engaging him in any conversation but he stops when he feels he has said enough.

Or maybe when he feels it's useless to make me understand.

But whatever interactions we had in these three days, he always gets frustrated in the end and nods, they were still interesting. And today we talked a lot more than we usually do. From teasing to serious talks and then again teasing, it felt right to taunt him. As if I have the right to do that which I obviously don't have.

I closed the tap of the water and wrapped myself with a towel and went out and dropped myself on the bed. After taking a long shower also, my body aches like hell. Enzo really tires me out but I love it. Sometimes he wants to color, sometimes he wants to study, sometimes he wants to play around or run, he likes to eat a lot in his afternoon snacks, he hates drinking his milk without honey in it. Every day he wants one dish with chicken and cheese in it.

I never interacted with a single person who can't speak and still, I understand everything Enzo has to say or what he feels. When he is hungry he touches his stomach every two minutes. When he is sleepy his head has an auto-dropping button installed. When he wants to pee and doesn't know how to take his pants out he pulls the hem of the dress two times. And oh boy! How cute he looks when he is embarrassed by the fact he doesn't know how to do that. When he feels hot then he will remove his shirt and make me remove his pants. Just like I am sleeping now, he sleeps in the same way. Without his clothes.

"Fuck!" I jerked with so much force as soon as I heard Ivano's sharp intake of breath with his cursing that my towel dropped from my breasts. Thank god, I sat and didn't stand otherwise...

You wanted that to happen.

Shut up! I didn't.

"Aahhhh!" I screamed and hastily pulled my towel up again and caught it in my hands.

"Wh... What are you doing here?" I said while flushing like a tomato.

"I. I that."

"What? Can't you knock while entering my room? I am in the towel for god's sake." I said while glaring at him.

"One minute! When you entered my room you also didn't knock." He glared at me.

"But your towel didn't fall. Mine did." I said pointing out the important fact.

"Then... That's your problem. You should not sleep in the towel." I glared at him while my ears were red when he scanned me with a mocking as well as alluring gaze.

"I. I..."

"What I?" I pointedly glared at him.

"Why are you here?" I asked gestured to him to turn around. He did as told but didn't reply anything. I hastily grabbed whatever came to my hand from the cupboard and wore that.

I groaned when my father's most old shirt came into my hands with my normal shorts.

Why do you care about it so much? You wear this thing only at the night.

But still... At least he should not see me in these!

"Shall I turn around now?" I stifled my groan.

"No!" I shrieked when he made a move to turn.

"What? Are you still not done? Typical lady." He scoffed and at that moment I wanted to kick his butt hard.

"No, I am done. But you can't turn. Say whatever you want to say move out of my room" I said and tossed my towel in the laundry basket.

"Well, last time I heard from your mouth that this is my house. So, how is it that now it's your room?" I shut my eyes in frustration.

"Shut all the nonsense and say what you want," I said and stood behind him.

"Now you will shut your boss?  It's me. Ivano Es..." He suddenly turned and that halted his sentence.

"What are you wearing?" He glared at my clothes in disgust. I knew he would react like this and think about my status. All the girls at my hostel used to do this too. But that doesn't mean that he can insult me like that.

"I am wearing my nightclothes! And mister, you can't insult me like that." I poked his chest and said as tears slipped from my eyes. He indirectly insulted my father.

"Wow! Now you cry. You concealed the fact that you have a boyfriend and now you cry. Girls!" I looked at him in confusion.

"Boyfriend?" I asked to make sure that I heard correctly.

"Yes, boyfriend. Don't pretend that you never heard about it. You are wearing your boyfriend's clothes and have the guts to act such. Mind you, your boyfriend should not deter you from the duties you have towards my son." He gestured at my clothes and said. I laughed and wiped my tears.

"They are my Dad's clothes. I never had a boyfriend." For a second there I felt he sounded jealous, but now I know the real reason.

"Whatever it is... Huh? Your Dad's clothes?" He asked.

"Yes. I don't waste my money on a night dress. I wear my Mom or Dad's old clothes, it makes me feel that they are here with me." I said and felt a sudden sadness as I remembered my parents.

"Sorry. I thought... I didn't mean to react that... I was not insulting you." I nodded and smiled.

"I got it. I realize that you don't find my... Umm... Clothes or rags whatever people prefer not up to your standard?" I asked.

"Yeah. The special highlights of the clothes are your respect towards your parents. I am sorry once again." He left after these simple yet impactful words, which earned him a lot of respect from me. He is different... Iron man with a golden heart it seems.