Chapter 18

Tristan's POV

"Why can't I be here? It's not like I am locked at your friends' house." She said while looking at her nails as if they are more important to look at.

"You should be." I said and dragged her out of the building.

"Who gave you this address? Why exactly are you here?" I asked one more time as my patience was already reducing to nothing.

"It's not hard to find an address. And again, I have full right to be here. After all, I am the Mother." I scoffed at her when she said the word 'Mother'.

"Really? Are you? Wait, are you even qualified to be a mother. What you know about motherhood?" I asked as I angrily pulled her with my hands.

"Not enough. But I can try. Now leave me, it's hurting." I left her and angrily pulled my hair instead. Might have even un-rooted few strands.

"Do you even know what your son likes or dislikes? Bloody hell, do you even know his full name?" I asked as she went to go inside the building again.

"Are you trying to make me ashamed of myself? No, I don't know anything about him but that doesn't mean that I am not his mother. As I said, I will try to be part of his life." She glared at me.

"He hates you. As you know, you have done nothing to make him love you." I said and stopped her from going inside.

"Let me go, you buffoon!" She said while trying to push me.

"No, you can't go." I said as she started hitting with her good-for-nothing purse.

"I will go. No one can stop me." She said as she went to knee me, but being the smart ass I tilted her leg and picked her up. I took her back to the parking lot while she was hitting me.

"Why will he love a murderer?" I shouted when she started scratching me. I made her sit on the hood of my car.

"You bastard! I didn't kill anyone. I am no murderer. I didn't murder." She shouted while her tears flowed. I felt something like pity for her.

But she doesn't deserve my pity.

"Really? Attempt to murder is a crime. That too over a simple dress." I said as I glared at her.

"If you don't know anything then you should not say nonsense! I didn't kill anyone or never attempted to. Yes, I did beat him." I smirked.

"Beating someone without thinking of consequences is murder!" As soon as I said that she slapped me hard. I glared at her after my initial shock.

"See? Did that kill you? Even if I go on doing this whole night it won't kill you! That's what I did with him and he lied about me attempting to kill him." I laughed at that.

"And why would he do that?" She scoffed.

"How would I know?" She said in a 'duh' tone.

"But I know. For a mere dress, you did something gravely disappointing. You can go to any length to see yourself satisfied." I took her hand and from the driver's seat only I pushed her into my car and locked it.

"Open the door! I want to go inside." She said while trying to open the door.

"It's Enzo's special day and I don't want to ruin it. I am taking you back to the mansion and you are to stay over there." I glared at her and stepped on the accelerator with force making her jerk.

"I am his mother. You can't stop next time you... You. Who are you again?" I smirked at her.

"You don't know my name. Ahh! I think I still didn't enter in your 'to kill in future list'. Then enter my name... Tristan Rossi." She looked at me in shock.

"I don't have such a list. But I do want to make one especially for you." She scoffed with sheer hate in her eyes.

"Really? And what did I do that I am getting such special treatment?" I smirked and looked at the road.

"Not you. Your father. He ruined my childhood, my family! My mother left us for him. And when my father died she didn't take me with her but tossed in a bar with druggies and drunkards. From there I had no one to turn up to, nowhere to go. But a few months later Mr. Martin found me and took me with him. And unfortunately, by then I already started having drugs and slowly I came out as a drug addict. Only because your father didn't want me with my mother." I looked at her in shock. Then it suddenly transformed into anger.

"Impossible! My father loves my mother and he will never cheat on her." I said through gritted teeth.

"Really? Then go and ask him who stays in his Eastside Mansion. Who sent me the letter to demand drugs at this address. My addiction would not have turned this severe if they didn't lure me in that time. If my mother is a slut then your father is the biggest jerk in this whole world." I stepped on the break. Turning to her in anger I pressed on the lock button.

"Get out! I am listening to your fake stories for the past half an hour. But saying about my family! You crossed your limits!" She looked at me in shock.

"No. I won't. I don't have a car and I can't walk in heels. And I will prove to you that I am correct. Take your car to that mansion which I am speaking of." She said making me more agitated.

"I don't want to do that. Just get out from my car." I said as I pushed her to get out.

"Why? Are you scared that I will be correct? Fine, let's make a deal. If I am correct then I will leave drugs completely which nowadays I consume much lesser and you will help me with Enzo. And if you are correct then I will leave from everyone's life permanently." She brought her hand forward in confidence. I looked at her and then looked at her hand again.

Sighing heavily I shook her hand. "Deal."