Chapter 6

Idhaya's POV

"Idhaya..."

"Let's go home now." Ivano interrupted Aunty while entering the kitchen and said.

"Now? But weren't we having lunch here?" I asked confused at his sudden hurry over going home.

"Yes. I said you to wait till lunch." Aunty said while heating the food.

"Mom... We can have our lunch at home. Right now we should go." He said and picked Enzo.

"But Enzo is hungry. Let me just feed him something quickly then we can go." I said as I stopped him and took Enzo.

"He can have a lollipop till we reach home." He ripped the wrapper off the lollipop and inserted it in Enzo's mouth. Picking Enzo in his arm he caught me and pulled me with him.

"Ivano... Wait. Listen..."

"Mom. Later." Ivano said. I didn't say anything because if I do... I don't know how he will blast. He has inserted a ticking time bomb of anger inside him. One minute he is normal and the next minute he frowns.

No one other than his mother tried to stop us and we settled in the car hastily.

"At least you could have let me feed Enzo." I said while glaring at him.

"He will have something at home. Our maid always keeps his food ready as he is hungry almost all the time." He said as we hit the road with a roar.

"Mr. Ivano, are you... By any chance angry?" I asked carefully as I already received my share of the lecture in his office.

"Yes." I nodded. What else should I say?

"Enzo, we will reach soon okay. I will feed you soon." I said to Enzo when I noticed that he is glaring at his father.

"He doesn't need food now. He is angry at me for other reasons." His father said while meaningfully looking at his son.

"Obviously. You always go around and make people angry. Then you are like... 'Do.not.yell.at.me' with a big frown on your face. He was there at his grandmother's place happily and you suddenly came saying..."

"Yes, I know what happened. But I need to talk to you urgently. Right now, you talking is only increasing my temper." I looked at him in a stupor.

"Y..you are angry at me? But I didn't even do anything! And... Ohh! Enzo was glaring at you because you are angry at me. Aww! Baby you are the best!" Enzo smiled shyly while forwarding his lollipop at me. I looked at Ivano to seek his 'permission', which he gave. I had my fill of lollipop and gave it back to Enzo.

"Now if you both are done with your display of affection... The car has come to a halt." I glared at him and got down taking Enzo with me.

"Stop being rude for once!" I said as soon as he got down from the car.

"You don't teach how to behave. I am giving you money to withstand all you go through." He said and went inside.

"Such an... Rude buffalo." Thank God! I didn't say ass in front of Enzo. I should control my tongue now.

"Let's go, baby... Or else he will be rude again." We went inside while he was waiting for the elevator. Without any exchange of words, we went inside the elevator as my mind was full of creative words to pay respect to Ivano.

"You can ask Martha about his eating habits and medical history... She will show you all the files. She is the housekeeper who comes every day because we both like our condo clean. And rest all you will have to handle yourself." He said more stiffly than he normally talks.