Chapter 16

Idhaya's POV

Never in my life, I felt this kind of shock, perhaps an electric one. As soon as his lips touched my desires, which I never knew I had within me jolted awake. I felt as if my blood started flowing profusely at the center urging me to go more deeply into the sea of hotness.

I closed my eyes while moaning when his tongue collided with mine and I felt immense pride in the fact as a debutante I copied him perfectly. I felt him smirk when I finally picked up the pace and gave him a good yet pleasurable fight. I moaned out loud or rather whined when he sucked my lower lip indicating the end of the dream.

"God! What kind of potion you have that it's taking me a whole lot of effort to disconnect our lips?" He smiled awkwardly and kissed me again. Or rather pecked.

"I can ask the same question." I smiled at him to see his hair disheveled. What a sight it is!

"Good one. Now that you know what I was about to say... Will you forgive me?" I looked at him while he was staring at me in anticipation.

"You didn't apologize. And I have one more question." He groaned childishly making me smile.

"I am not good at apologizing. I am sorry?" I glared at him when he said that in his typical bossy tone.

"I am also not good at forgiving. I do forgive you." I said in a sardonic tone.

"Okay... I still feel as if I didn't do any better. But one more try." He said and clasped his hands as if he is nervous. Of me?!

"Well, please in a sentence helps a lot. A tip though." I said with a smirk.

"I am sorry. Please forgive me." I laughed as he glared at me.

"First my question." He sighed in frustration.

"Not going to get away with the questions?" I shook my head in determination.

"Okay. Shoot." I stood up and made him sit at his table.

"First you disrespect me and then you kiss me. What is it that you are trying to do?" He averted his eyes.

"I didn't mean to disrespect you. I know what I did is unforgivable, but I don't think what I said in reality. I got angry and it just turned out like this. And about what I want... I don't know what it is that I am trying to seek from you. It's just that whatever happened now I liked it." I created a professional distance between us.

"Sorry, but I don't like someone disrespecting me. If you do it again without reason then I warn you I will not tolerate that. I forgive for now and I also don't know but I liked it. But I don't think I would do this again if I am unsure and you are too. We should not repeat it. After all, you are the boss." I said and when I looked at him he looked shocked. After a few moments of silence, he smiled awkwardly.

"If you can resist. I think now Enzo will forgive me too." I glared at him and then looked at him in shock.

"Fuck! Party." We said simultaneously and ran out of his cabin.

"Where is Enzo?" I asked while waiting for the elevator.

"He will come with Emi." I nodded thinking of being alone with him again. Is that a curse God gave me? Why the situation is getting more uncomfortable? We entered the elevator and stood in two different corners.

"Oh," I said as I recalled what he said. If you can resist.

Can I? Can anyone resist him?

Well, till he doesn't show his attitude I don't anyone can.

I shut my eyes as I went through the memory lane when his lips have perfectly meddled with mine. Wish there was something more.

"Uhu-uhu. Are you perhaps thinking about something sinful?" I blushed in shock when he made me open my eyes with his words.

"Why? Don't think so highly of yourself. I am not thinking about our kiss!" And something more.

"When did I say anything about the kiss?" I glared at him.

"You are annoying. Think about the dish you will make and leave me in peace!" I said and went out of the elevator as the doors opened. Only to come back into it.

"Fifth floor is not the parking lot, unfortunately. It's underground one." He smirked making me glare at him.

"I know. It was a mistake." I said through gritted teeth.

"Ohh! Then it's fine. Sometimes, we think. And sometimes we just do what we think." He whispered the last part coming near me. I looked at him as if intense eyes pressing me to give in to the desire. He pressed the stop button and smirked.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" I asked him slowly.

"No. I am seducing you." He said making my breath halt.

"The elevator... Is it always this vacant?" I asked after clearing my throat.

"Yes. This is a private lift for the boss." I shut my eyes at my stupidity to enter his lift, after all, that happened. I pushed his hand from the button and after a few seconds, the door opened. I removed myself out at the same time he did and we made our way to the parking lot. His driver was already waiting for us. Ivano opened the backseat door and halted.

"What's all this?" He gestured for me to look at the car. I saw the whole backseat and front seat covered with the shopping bags making me blush. I smiled awkwardly.

"I told you, I went for..."

"Yes, you did. But, you covered my whole seating place. With what? Groceries?" I shook my head.

"Well, not all. Some are clothes too. For Enzo." I said.

"And I brought books too. His school accessories, stationaries, shoes, few mind games for kids to learn fast, and other necessities." I said finally when he eyed me in disbelief.

"Okay, agreed. So where will you sit now? On my lap? As I will drive." He said with an arrogant smirk that still managed to make me blush.