Chapter 81

Ivano's POV

My whole focus during this ordeal was on my Idha. I could feel her breaking apart when she heard what her parents did for her.

Her parents were so brave to help her out from this mess even when they knew that they will have leave this world. That is how parents are, right? We feel their pain but they die for our pains. I don't know what God thought about when he let this happen to Mom and Dad!

They had been through so much and they only wanted one thing from life. That is to see Idhaya happy. And now I am going to fulfill their wish and will do everything in my power to make her happy. Though without them there will always be a void.

"This whole judgement would have been passed wrong if Mr. Esposito hadn't come here. I see there is lack in police investigation in this case. I order suspension of the Investigation Officer for the term of six months. And this is firm instruction to the whole police department to investigate every case thoroughly. This recording could have been highlighted if police investigated the case properly. And for Mr. Aldo Sullivan, his past case histories and his behaviour indicates that he is criminal. I order for him to be hanged till death." (I don't know about Italian rules. Please take this all as fiction and nothing else.)

My eyes turned towards the magistrate, and I sighed in relief when he gave this order. I saw Idha crying and I ram towards her and hugged her as if my life depends on it.

"Ivano... I am sn orphan now! I..."

"Hush! They protected you and will protect you always. And you have me. I am not leaving you ever! I love you." I kissed her forehead and her red button nose.

"I love you more. Thank you so much for giving them the deserved justice." She said and hugged me.

"I did because that is what a son should do." I muttered and pulled her out of the courtroom.

*******
Francessa's POV

As per plan we played everything in front of Aldo. He is dangerous, papa had to catch him because he was about to break the television. He is fucking dangerous for everyone.

"So, you tried really hard, you all including my parents but look at this. There could not have been proper ending to this!" Alessandro smirked towards him.

I thought Aldo might have already given up but this just a psycho. He pierced his eyes towards Alessandro while papa was holding him back.

"This is not the ending that I have planned. But to give you all a sense of victory I will let you think that you won. But ultimate battle will be won by none other than Aldo Sullivan!" He shouted his name with such enthusiasm and sinisterness that I internally shivered out of anxiety. He dies not looks like he is losing or is he just acting?

"Ohh... So this is your way of accepting defeat? By all means, we don't think, we know we have won this battle fair and square. And ultimate battle? With whom? In hell after you die?" Alessandro said while smiling. That is what is best in him. He knows how to be calm in the chaos.

"I am not dying because I didn't plan this! But right here, I can kill you." He shouted at Alessandro. How dare he to threaten him?

"Yes! You deserve to die. Even if you didn't plan this, God has already decided this. You deserve to rot in hell!" I snapped at him and without further warning he pushed papa and came over me.

He grabbed my neck and pushed me towards the wall.

"Actually, I should have killed you for real. Because of your beauty I am here! You should die right?" With every word he kept on increasing the pressure on my neck.

Dad and Alessandro hastily ran over and pulled him away. I coughed a few times and was pulled by papa in his arms. He kept on soothing my back.

"You will keep your dirty hands away from her or else I will kill right now!" Alessandro warned that dirt bag.

"Ohh? How you will kill me? Do you have a knife? I have it and now I will kill you all!" He threatened and pulled out the knife. We looked at him in shock that he carried weapon in prison.

"Leave my son alone?" Alessandro's father shouted.

"Why? If I am going to die then I don't think they all deserve to live! And about your help I can return the favour by killing your son fast. And you both too." His mother gasped in shock.

"What? Did you think me honourable? Sad, I only know how to take things. I never give away anything that is mine! Not even my life!" He shouted to no one in particular.

"But we helped you! If not for you would not have known the secret of Esposito brothers." Mom shouted at him.

"I would have known, if I threatened to kill you both. It's just that I thought why should I make this more messy." He laughed as ifhe owns the world.

"Mom, Dad, now you how cruel you both were. Exactly like him! And look at all of you, even if you all die no one will even bother looking at your body if it does not stinks!" Alessandro said and I could feel the heaviness in his voice.

"Too much family drama! Idhaya's parents also did the drama in the same way and I allowed them. See they tricked me! Now I will not even given any chances to anyone." He aimed his knife at Alessandro and I ran towards him and pulled him towards me.

From behind father shot right on Aldo's hands making him scream in pain. Hastily, officers came in and took Aldo to the chair and tied him up.

"Now you will be like this till Venice department comes for you." Papa said him.

"No! I will run away and no one will ever know." Aldo shouted.

Just then Alessandro's father took the fallen knife and cut Aldo's fingers making us gasp in shock.

"Now try and run away from here." His father snapped at Aldo who was writhing in pain.

"I cannot die! I didn't kill them for real!" Aldo shouted in pain.

We were still on the ground when this happened. I just lost reasoning when I saw this and fainted then and there.

*****
What do you guys think of this early update?