Chapter 75

Ivano's POV

"What are you doing! Just stop drinking... We are in a midst of crisis!" Emi pulled the glass from my hand and shook me hard... But only I knew how my body is numb. I can feel the pain in my heart and body is trying to withstand the pain.

"What has happened to you?" Emi forcibly made me stand up.

"Why were you not picking up your phone? Where the hell is your phone?" Emi asked but I could only see her. She was weeping for them... My Idhaya... They took her!

And I could not do anything...

Where I was just cursing myself for keeping our phones on silent last night, suddenly a fist came on to my face.

"Are you fucking going to answer me! I am tired of you not responding to me... Did you even hear me? Dad's condition... Its disclosed to the media. We will have to suffer the board meeting... I need you with me." Emi said making me look at him.

Without saying anything, I just looked at him.

"Why are you crying?" He asked and it made me realize that I am crying... I am crying for her. Her pain and my helplessness, her loss and my inability.

"Idhaya..." I could not utter anything as I felt it difficult for me to even breathe.

"Wait... Let me get you some water." He rushed inside while I tried to adjust to the emerging pain and confusion. Why am I crying? I never cried for anyone... Why and what is happening to me?

"Tale it and sit here. I am surprised to see you cry like this? Is Idhaya behind all the mess? I never thought she would betray you like this... I am sorrr"

"Shut the fuck up!" I caught Emi's collar and shouted at him.

"What the..."

"She didn't do anything. If you ask me who is suffering more in all the chaos then it has to be her! She... Lost her parents! Atleast we are lucky that there is still some hope for Dad. My Idhaya... Her parents committed sui..suicide. Emi... Police arrested her! They took her and I couldn't do anything. I feel so useless... All these mansion, business, contacts... Nothing is useful for me. She lost herself... I lost her. I cannot live without her! Hell! I don't know how to? Can you imagine me being like this? So hopeless!" I cried in my brother's arms as he tried console me.

"Ivano... I have no idea what to say? Idhaya is suffering a lot... If you lose your calm then we will not be able to help her. Listen... Listen to me, we have to bring her back." Emi said making me nod.

"But how? We saw the video... Her parents have made her the culprit! She tried her best Emi... She went beyond her limits to keep them happy. How can they blame her for not giving anything? She fought with me and arranged a place for them to live. She always put them and Enzo before her needs and they... Ruined her life, her future! I have never seen her in brokrn spirits ever... She is broken now. I don't know how to mend her... How to mend everything. I don't know what to do... I don't know!" I said and slumped on the couch in dejection.

"Ivano... Look, we all knew her parents. Do you think they can do something this drastic? I personally don't believe in it. This might be a good plot with perfect direction but it does feel realistic at all." He said making me think about his words.

"May be... You are right. May be I can bring my Idhaya back!" I said while smiling when suddenly I felt a pull on my sleeve. And I knew it's Enzo... I forgot, I will have to answer him too!

"Enzo..." I tried to explain him but he was already crying. Idhaya... She is our life and we both cannot imagine ourselves without her.

"Ma...mma! Mamma!" I suddenly looked up at the most melodic and cute voice of my son.

"Enzo... He spoke Ivy! Aida was right, he can speak!" I nodded while smiling as I hugged Enzo.

"I promise you, I will bring her back." I said and wiped his tears.

"Mamma..." I smiled made him sit on my lap.

"Mamma will came back to us. Promise me you will not cry. I will make everything right." He nodded but I can still the sadness in his eyes.

"Call everyone here Emi. We need to have meeting regarding this chaos." I said as I hugged Enzo.

"I am so delighted to see my baby talking! You know when I first held he had me captivated with his eyes... Just like you did when you were born." I smiled as I stroked Enzo's hair.

"I was so nervous that you will hate Enzo because of me. But when you smiled at him... I felt that if something happens to me, I will not have to worry about Enzo. You will always be there." I said to Emi as I could he also want shed a few tears.

"Always. Without question." He said.

As an when we fell into perfect silence the doorbell rang.

As I was holding my son... Emi went and opened the door.

"Its Francessa and Alessandro." Emi said and let them inside.

"What happened? You both here together?" Emi asked them.

"Actually, I saw the news so came. Tristan and Cam are also on their way. I just met her near the lobby. Aida is also on the way with your mother." Alessandro said to which we nodded.

"Francessa?" Emi asked.

"I don't know about her reason of being here." Alessandro said

"I am sorry but Dad sent me urgently here to give you a message." Francessa said tensely.

"What message?" I asked knowing perfectly well that it has something to do with Idhaya.

"Aldo Sullivan. He is behind all this."

Dang it!

*****
I am so sorry for the late update! My father was admitted and I literally had no time to write as I was not in any condition to write.

Hope you enjoy it!