Chapter 93

Carmelia's POV

It's been two months! Two months since everything went from chaos to peaceful. Two months of not expecting any bad news as there is nothing to threaten us now.

Three months since I am living with Tan in his house and three and half month since I became his secretary. He wanted my help in his business and I wanted him.

I decided that I will help him stabilizing the company. But because of all the chaos in all our personal life, I officially started working as his secretary since last two months. Till then, I helped his Mom to find a balance after illegal marriage. I helped his Nonno to gain back some strength.

His mother is currently enjoying her time in Venice, where she met the same officer who took over the case of Aldo after the previous officer was suspended. And that guy was old school friend of his mother. She is spending time with her friend. Though Tan worries a lot about her but I am quite happy that she is moving on.

Nonno is making old man club to enjoy his days and is mostly in Francessa's old aged home with his friends. And sometimes they all come over for few games and drinks. Basically, he is living a happy life.

I have taken the case back and Alessandro's parents are now out in the open. Tan and I, we don't meet them. Alessandro don't want to meet them but he bought a house for them where they live. And we hope they are quite peaceful and not greedy anymore.

So all these things have changed in last two months.

And regarding the company, we are managing everything quite well. Tan now understands business language and I am well versed with secretarial role. We are a good team professionally. And in bed too!

Now that everything is back on track. We haven't revealed our relationship openly so no one knows about us other than our people. So all the employees are not even aware about us. But we will reveal it soon.

"Ms. Carmelia, please bring purchase department's file for me." Tan said while I was going through the documents. I looked around to see everyone looking at me, I smiled and took the file and went to Tan's office.

"Sir..." The moment I entered, I was carried to the table.

"Do hell with file! Did I ever say you look like torture in this professional skirt of yours?" He said as he peppered my throat with kisses.

"Everyone looks at me whenever you come to desk to call me instead of using intercom." I said while moaning.

"I should just give you separate cabin." He said while pushing my skirt upwards.

"No can do... Darling. This was always your Nonno's set practice." I shivered as he feathered his hand on my inner thigh in most tingling fashion.

"Leave Tan, Everyone will notice my long absence." I said as I pushed him away. He looks so carefree now that he has handled the business. Otherwise, for two months I lost my fun loving Tan somewhere.

I pulled him close.

"I missed you. The buy back is done. But, this evening on this table, I will wait for you after everyone leaves. Show me what I can do to torture ypu even more." I gently his chest against my breast while getting down from the table. He groaned and nodded as I went out.

"And you have meeting in the evening. It's time for appraisal... Talk to all the managers." I said and went outside.

"Hi... Ms. Carnelia! Can we expect good hike?" One of HR from department came and asked.

"Fabian... Boss will discuss with managers soon." I said while smiling.

"Uhh... Great! So are you free tonight? We all are celebrating that today we will not be doing overtime." He asked politely and I smiled again. I would have joined them if I didn't promise my boy.

"Sorry Fabian, but boss is working on a deal late this evening so I cannot leave. You guys enjoy." I said.

"Sad but no issues. With new boss, this office way more happening place! We all wanted give this card to Boss. Will you give it to him tonight?" He said and forwarded the card where everyone expressed beautiful opinion about Tan. These two months Tan won everyone in the office.

"Why don't you guys give it to him personally?" I asked.

"Actually, we would have asked him to join us today and then give it to him but as you said he will working. So please give it to him?" I nodded and kept the card with me.

Soon the working hours were and everyone left early as today is first day of no overtime after two months.

I went to Tan's cabin while he was going through the files. He looked up and smiled at me.

"So... It's evening already? I am so sorry, with all the work I didn't take notice of time." I smiled and nodded. I forwarded the card all the employees prepared for him.

"You are ruling over your kingdom perfectly! I think you have become their favourite." I said while he was going through all the thoughts written on card and smiled.

"All because you were there with me. I love you!" He kept the card in the draw neatly and kept all the files aside before pulling on his lap.

"I love you too!" I said while opened my shirt's button from his free hand revealing my white lacey bra.

He kissed me while his hand roaming over my bra. He is torturing me by not  removing my bra.

"Today we will do it in different style. Come on." He picked me and settled me on the table. He removed handcuffs from the drawer and cuffed my hands on my back. With the help of handkerchief he blindfolded me.

"I am going to love it it seems." I muttered.

I shrieked when I felt a vibrating feel on my knee and it kept on lifting to my inner thighs. Tan slowly made me stand and removed all clothes while touching vibrator everywhere he touched me. The he suddenly bend me down on the table and spanked me hard!

"Ahhh!" I moaned in pain nd pleasure.

After every spanks he put the vibrator my red skin. And every spank was a pure torturous pleasure.

Slowly he put the vibrator just on my wet area and pushed it inside slowly.

"Tan...ahhh!" I moaned.

He turned me around while the vibrator was still inside and kissed me all over.

And when he removed the vibrator and replaced him I felt the jolting effect making me. He took me hard and fast to the pleasure.