Chapter 84

Ivano's POV

I looked at the happily crying faces of Idha and Mom, even Dad was crying a bit. In just a few days they went through a lot. What I planned for them was soothing vacation but this chaos happened and that's because of the money we have. I don't understand what greed can do to people.

"I was so scared, I thought he will harm you guys so we had to go through all this. But when we heard their original plan I knew we had to escape." Dad cleared his throat at Mom's words.

"Yes, yes! It was your Dad's idea." Mom rolled her eyes making us chuckle at them.

"Okay guys, listen here. We cannot let media pr anyone other than pur closed knit group reveal that Mom and Dad are alive. Court has given hang till death punishment to Aldo and till that time comes and he is actually hanged, you both will remain undercover." I said because the guy who can break prison once and hurt my family to this extent then I am going to give him another chance to do that again. He must reap what he sowed.

"But how? When Aldo will get this information that we have made an escape he will know that we will go to you guys." Mom said and Dad nodded.

"So what? You guys will stay in Francessa's orphanage. No information will be leaked from there. It's just the matter of a month. You guys will have a makeover by Carnelia and no one will recognise you guys. And Idhaya will continue what she was doing. Go to police station and ask them to let you see your parents one last time." Tan said and I nodded.

This plan ws already made when we realized that Mom and Dad might actually be alive.

"So now, Idhaya and I will stay here and you guys will go with Tan and Carmy. We will go to police station and request them. And we will do this on weekly basis so that no one can guess that you are with us. And all blame will go to police department which will compel them to be answerable in court." I said to which they nodded. Idha and I got down from the car and they went ahead.

"Ready? We have to reach for conference very soon. So let's get on with our plan. I cannot let Emi handle everything alone there. My brother needs me." I said while smiling at her.

"You know that is the most amazing thing we have in common. Family is oxygen and water for us. I love you and as family we will be there for each other. Let's go!" Idhaya said and I could see fun dancing in her eyes. I laughed and we hired a taxi to go to police station. Beware Aldo, The 'I' couple will be striking you very soon.

Emiliano's POV

There are times when you have to give up your legacy to save the relationships that will stay with you till the end of your life. The legacy, this Empire is very important to me, I gave my blood, sweat, sleep and tears to this. I still remember those days when this business was the sole reason, we brothers stayed connected. This is what Dad passed on to us, we spent our childhood in fake practicing on how to become like our Dad.

I looked around my office, which I will asked to vacate once this conference is over. The share prices have already hit the first ever bottom in the entire history of this company. Shareholders are divesting from the company and the trust we had in the market will be ruined too.

I don't know what to say in this press meet other than revealing the truth about Dad. But I have this satisfaction that, even if the Management of this company will go from our hands but still we managed to save Idhaya from the injustice that was about to happen to her.

"Sir, it's time!" I looked at my secretary who came to inform me of impending doom.

Nodding at her, I gathered my nerves and got ready to tackle this situation. Or be beaten by it.

I was just about to get up when the door opened. Looking at that direction, I saw Ivano standing in all his glory.

"When did you come?" I ran over and hugged him.

"Just half an hour ago. I cannot let you go through this trauma alone Emi. We must and we will go together and fight this situation. I have full confidence that we will be alright." I nodded as I gained some positive vibes from my little brother. We moved out in synchronisation and reached the conference room  when all the members of media were already waiting our arrival.

"Hello everyone! This is Emiliano and my brother Ivanovich. We are all ready to answer your questions. But before that, I must ask you guys to answer one question by the end of this conference." I said to which media people nodded. I gestured them to start questioning us.

"Is it true that you both lied about your father to gain the management in your hands?" One of them asked us making us look at each other.

"Is it also because you both are trying to out do each other that you made your father's condition reach to near death?" I clenched my jaw at these accusations while Ivano glared at them.

"Was the accident planned by both of you?" Before we could say anything, we heard a voice.

"Are you guys mad?" I looked up to see our father standing fully dressed in his attire. Everyone including us gasped in shock.

"My sons are not like you guys. My wife and I taught them to have good values and morals. And I will not listen any other word against my sons." He glared at everyone while Ivano amd I were smiling at him.

"Also the accident was actually an accident. And yes I was in comma and doctors even advised to remove me from my support system but my sons were adamant that I will live. And in my absence if my sons are running the management of the company then what is wrong in that? It's not that I will forever remain healthy, one day I will have to leave everything in their hands. And I have made them capable of it. Do you have any other questions?" Dad asked them while they just shook their and started leaving.

Dad hastily sat in one of the chair making us run to him.

"Dad? How?" I asked him.

"You never said Dr. Aida is your girlfriend? And you! You never said my grandson is speaking now? They both came to me and when I heard my grandson calling me 'Nonno', I had to wake up. It's what I wanted the most!" He said and geatured towards the door where Aida was standing with a smile.

I don't know how I am so lucky to have everyone with good heart in my life? And she is my shining star! She came towards me and I hugged her tightly silently telling her that she deserves all the thanks that I will giver her later.

******
Hello everyone!

I normally don't do it but I request you to support the work and please comment or vote or like to show your support.

Thanks!
Love you all