Chapter 91

Alessandro's POV

"The report suggests there were no sexual assaults. Patient should gain consciousness in few hours. I suggest that the whole troop should not go to meet her. We still have to determine how the patient would react." Doctor said as soon as he came ICU.

"I will go first."

"We will go first." Francessa's parents and I said ot together.

"You will not go. You have done enough when no one asked for your help." Her father glared while her mother tried to calm her down.

"But..."

"Look, you were not there when my daughter was trying to get your attention. I request you to stay away from her. You have already hurt her enough." Her mother quietly said and I bowed my head down in guilt as they went away. It was my mistake! Everything was my mistake... I don't know what can I do now.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine." Tan patted my shoulder.

"I don't know. I should have listened to you guys. She is here all because of me." I said while thoughts guilt trip numerous times.

"No... It was our fault too. We included her in our chaos." Emi said while everyone nodded.

"Right now I just want her to be fine. I want her to be healthy." I said while looking through the glass. She had oxygen mask on and little machine beeping on her side. Her whole body badly bruised and injured. This was not the sight I ever thought in my mind when I thought of meeting her.

"She will be fine!" Carmy said and hugged me. And I cried for the first time since my grandma's death.

"Carmy... I made a huge mistake! I should have gone to dates with her whenever she called. I should have asked to be mine. I should have just said her that I started loving her! I  so stupid!" I cried while saying thatto my sister.

"That you are." She said as if this was biggest truth.

"Thanks for the help." I said sarcastically.

"Never mind brother. You are lucky you still have the hope. Be patient. We don't know what she went through." I nodded breaking the hug.

"Excuse me. The patient you just admitted has been saved but has full body paralysis. We are really sorry. We tried our level best but we cannot help, his nerves has been damaged." Saying that the doctor went while I looked at the ward. Aldo was still breathing so the guys took him here. Lucky bastard! God knows what he eats that he is still alive!

I even warned them he will be useless but they said we can try. My training as a combat was full proof and it was when I decided to join American army, but the reason I was not selected was 'My father'. He faked my medical reports just when I was about to get selected.

"I told you. He cannot be saved." I said.

"How did you do that? It was very cool move." Ivano said.

"I took military training in USA." I said.

"Nice man! Would you teach us a thing or two? We have never been this action heroes in our girl's life." Emi said being totally impressed by me.

"Don't even talk about me. When my fiance was about to get shot, I was recording her." Tan whined making us smile.

"Still you all our life. If the need be we know you will save us." Aida said.

While they were all talking, I went to Francessa's parents.

"I am really... I apologize. I know, I did no do right by ypur daughter but please, let me be in her life. This incident, it made me realize that she is the sunshine of my life." I begged them.

"It's not us. If my daughter decides that she wants to give you a chance, I will not stop her." Her mother said calmly.

"And I will make sure she says a big NO on your face." Her father glared at me making me gulp. If he will be my future father in law then I surely require all the luck on my side.

"Patient has gained consciousness." We all stood up.

"Let him go." I smiled at Aunty and ran inside.

"Fran..."

"Why are you here?" She asked me making me disappointed.

"Are you feeling fine? Does it pain you anywhere?" I asked politely but actually I wanted to was hug her and kiss all her injuries.

"Do I look like I am fine?" I shook my head hastily.

"No, I didn't mean that. Actually, I... I just wanted to say that..."

"Can you please go away? I am already in too much pain. I need my parents with me and no one else." I flinched at her tone. I had no choice now. I nodded politely and went out while I already felt crying.

It was not I imagined tonight to be.

I waited just outside her ward when her parents went inside. The moment she saw them, she burst in to tears making my heart bleed.

"Ma... I was so scared!" She whined while all of us were crying.

"I know darling. I felt I will die if something happens to you." She hugged her mother slightly.

"I didn't know what to do Ma. He was about to... He was about to kill me. He almost raped me. He... He almost burned me Maa! He was so close with acid in his hands! If he had received the call, I would have been dead. I ran away." She sobbed and I was crying with her.

"If that would have happened, I would killed him brutally. Way more brutally than Alessandro did. I would burned him and ripped out his heart!" Dad snapped.

"What... Alessandro did? What are you saying?" I shut my eyes. Now she will hate me even more after realising that I am a murderer.

"He... Darling he, actually Aldo is paralyzed. He has beaten him to death." Mom said making me take a few steps back.

"What!" She shouted.

It has to be the worst dream ever!