Chapter 88

Idhaya's POV

THOUGHT OF MY MIND FROM LAST 15 DAYS

'Saying something is very easy, but actually doing it is very difficult'

I said I will handle everything discreetly. I said I will control my emotions for my parents. I said myself that it's the hard work of just a month and then everything will be fine. But actually, doing this is bloody difficult.

I miss my parents. I was almost caught twice by Venice Police department circulating around the area. I did over acting while begging the department to let me see the bodies. I feel like this is the longest one month ever. The only satisfaction is that I have support of my people. 

They are so supportive that they have changed the location of parents and refused to pass on this information so that I don't mess up the plan. And the current situation is I don't know where my parents are, but I am given this assurance that they are safe.

That's it! We cannot talk over call because that Devil Aldo has got someone to tap our phones in the department. We have switch off the cameras of mansion and penthouse from Day 1, otherwise with his connection he would have had the live recordings. For additional security, all the staffs are requested to submit their phones outside in the locker whose password is known only to me and Ivano. 

So, this is fool proof plan but still as the days are passing by, I am starting to feel more and more unsettled. I fear for more drama which I absolutely don't need in my life now. As per the reports received by Francessa's Dad, Aldo is trying to look calm but there are chances of turmoil. The more restless he is getting the more I fear he is planning something dangerous.

I am so scared right now that I have stopped sending Enzo to school. Whenever Ivano leaves the house, we go with him. We are even more vigilant. I forgot what is sleep from past few days. The moment my eyes are closed due to fatigue, I wake up having worst of nightmares. Ivano tries all he can to calm me down and settle my nervousness, but I cannot help it. Right now, at this point, I have too much to lose. So much is at stake and that is all because of me. Esposito Empire, lives of loved ones, reputation and peace.

I just hope these fifteen days goes by and my worries are found baseless.

"What are you thinking? Someone is ringing the doorbell from past five minutes." I jerked at Ivano's high-pitched voice. He does not say it but nowadays, he is more tensed than me. The way he is snapping at everyone proves it.

"Sorry, I was lost in thoughts." I said and rushed to check on the door.

I opened the door, and the moment I saw him I staggered backwards.

"Well, hello there? Aren't you happy seeing me?" Aldo came forward as I rushed for Ivano.

"What the hell are you doing in my house?" Ivano shouted at him.

"I can go anywhere I want. After all, I am Aldo Sullivan." He smirked making me feel sick.

"Then I am Ivanovich Esposito. Remember the name because when you are hanged, even devil will thank me for removing a pest like you." Ivano seethed at him.

"Who said I am dying? I am not dying. I came to challenge you to do everything you want because I am not dying." He said making me gasp.

"You are delusional perhaps, but anyways we will see what happens next. See your way out before I throw from the window." Ivano said and Aldo just laughed and went out.

Ivano closed the door.

"Why did he say that? Does he know where my parents are? He was so sure. Please call and confirm if they are safe." I said to Ivano who just glared at me.

"Shut up! He is just riling us up because he cannot come up with anything better. He thinks that by doing this we will react, and he will find a way. I am saying you Idhaya, no one will call anyone and talk about this! Don't make me snatch your phone." Ivano shouted at me. My tears knew no bound then. He hugged me.

"Sorry Idhaya. That is just his plan. Please believe me, I will die protecting our family. But I need you to believe that I will not let anything happen to everyone. Just don't react to anything he says or else we are endangering everyone around us." I nodded while crying.

"I am sorry. My emotions are taking toll on me, I think. These past few days were so much tiring that my emotions cannot be controlled. I promise, I will not react to anything he says." I said and he kissed on top of my head.

"Momma!" I turned to see Enzo looking at me with his sad eyes. He is sad because his Momma is not happy.

"I am okay my darling." I kissed him and we sat like that for some time. This is peace!

*******

With haywire of emotions, these fifteen days passed by, and each felt longer than the other. Each day went by counting the days pending for execution. With each passing Aldo went even more sullen and madness overtook him. He tried escaping many times, but it seems like the person helping him left him in midway. His plan did not work it seems.

Because here we are! The execution will take place in few minutes. Even though we are not there, but Francessa's Dad is taking care of everything. Even these few minutes are hard to survive but we will go through it and anytime now, we will receive the good news.

'BREAKING NEWS : EXECUTION TAKING PLACE OF NAUGHTY CRIMINAL'

We are watching it live on news.

'As our viewers are aware, Mr. Aldo Sullivan is high rated criminal, and he is getting the fruit of his karma. This suicide turned murder case has been in rage from past one month where businessman Mr. Ivanovich Esposito's girlfriend's parents were murdered. This execution will prove that justice will always prevail!'

'As per our information, the execution is completed on time.'

And just then the phone rang.

"IT'S DONE." Yayy!!!