Chapter 70

Ivano's POV

This ought to the very first time that I have been stumped like hell. Even more than the time when I saw this beautiful lady on the bed naked!

We are caught by her mom!

I don't feel more bad about it. But what I feel worse about is that... I didn't even do anything!

What I mean is... If you are caught at least be done with the deed and then get caught! Why now? When my dick has set a camping tent inside my track pant.

What I am liking though is that our smallest make out can me and her restless. She is a temptation and I am her addiction.

"Mom! It's nothing like what you guys are thinking. We were just..." I smirked when she tried to reason herself.

And then she looked at me with her confused expressions... And fuck! She just looked more adorable and I never thought I would say these cringy word but she looks very cute!

I shrugged my shoulders in indifference. Well, I don't mind it because we are definitely going to finish what we started after this call. And that is the only thing I can think about right now.

She is glaring at me but I am already imagining how this well made bed will look after I spent the night with her.

Somehow, her mom happily wished us good night after taking me into video call. And she was looking quite happy as she looked at us as I got up from the couch stood near Idha.

At one point, I even thought she would cry out of happiness. And I really liked that... It felt like she truly gave us her blessings. Her Dad nodded at me and smiled! This man can be difficult but I understood what he said today with his eyes before his smile. 'Take care of my daughter or I will take care of your grave'.

I turned her and hugged her from the back as soon as she disconnected the call making my problem very apparent to her.

"You know what... Let's make a beautiful girl so that I can give that expression to every guy who comes near her. Just like your Dad's." I said setting my chin on her shoulder.

"How you know the baby would be girl. From what I understand, Esposito genes do not produce girl it seems. You have no cousin sister too!" And that is right. Everyone in our family wanted a girl but that didn't happen. I hope to break that track record!

"We can try till we succeed?" I said and hugged her even more fiercely.

"Are you mad!" She shrieked making me laugh.

"Don't laugh! I am not go..." Without giving her chance, I pushed my hand in her pant.

"Fuck! No underwear?" I asked huskily.

"I don't wear undergarments while sleeping." She muttered while blushing.

"Why the hell I am not aware of this!" I said my fingers rolled her clitoris.

"I... Ohh... I didn't think it was necessary." She said while breathing heavily.

"Now you need to be punished for thinking like that!" I said as I started rubbing her clitoris with my fingers harshly.

"Ohh... Please no!" She shrieked but started stretching herself more to give me better access. I kept on teasing her with my finger.

"Ivano I feel like peeing!" I still didn't stop and kept on teasing her clitoris more fiercely with every other stroke.

"I w...will pee ri...ght here. Stop!" But no... My fingers had different things to do so... I pinched her clitoris slightly making her shriek and bend slightly. I caught her belly and lifted her with my other hand and continued my onslaught on clitoris by pinching it and stroking it with great speed.

The kind of speed which vampires uses.

"I am... Seriously... Going to... Pee." She said breathlessly.

"Then pee." I said huskily because I know what it is that she is talking about.

After a few strokes and pinches, she literally came and peed too... On my hand.

"Shit... I am so..." I kissed her and pushed her pant down.

"Idha... I cannot hold any longer. Do you give me permission to..."

"Yes. Not on bed. If I pee again... Your expensive bed will be ruined." I laughed loudly at her. Only she can think like at this time!

"I fucking don't care." While saying this I took her to deposited her on the bed.

"This bed will forever be important for me. Not because it's expensive but because this bed will be our first time." I kissed her swollen and sensuous lips as my hands roamed all over body. I can already feel the heat generated from within our bodies waiting for release.

"But first... Let's keep our phones on silent so no one disturbs us." I said while making her laugh. We did keep our phones after putting it on silent mode and then turned to each other.

I kissed her again because... Just because I couldn't help myself!

"Are you ready to pee again?" I asked her while smirking as my hand roamed around her vagina.

"Ivano!" She glared at me playfully and laughed.

"Then brace yourself!" I said and pulled her shirt without opening the buttons and threw it away.

My finger entered her tight vagina making her gasp.

"I will be a little painful Idha. But I promise I will try to make it easier for you." I pecked her lips and slowly started moving my finger giving her body enough time to adjust with a finger inside. After sometime she said...

"Ivano... faster!" And I had no choice but to oblige!

And I did fasten up for her but with two fingers this making her gasp for breathing. And by god's grace, her tight interiors are taking my fingers so to make me feel like I am her king and she is at my mercy.

Which is insanely 'Idhano's' romance!