Chapter 3

Idhaya's POV

"What!?" Is he mad? He tore the envelope for which I wrote so professionally. It took a whole lot of effort to do the total and drafting of the letter!

"Yes. Be my nanny." I looked at him in a comical expression when he said 'my nanny'.

"You are mad if you think I am going to be a nanny. I have no experience with kids and... I am a postgraduate with good business and marketing skills. I will get a job with good pay." I picked the piece of paper he threw.

"40%." I looked at him when he said this. Just a numerical answer?

"What 40%?" I asked when he didn't clear himself.

"I will provide you with 40% more money than them and also I will pay all the allowances with the deducted money of course. Think about it. I know you need money." He smirked.

"You always knew I need money still you deducted my money! And now you are bribing me? You are a monster!" I yelled at him.

"What I said about yelling! Do. Not. Shout." He threatened me again but this time I am not backing down.

"What if I shout at you or beat you! What will you do? You will complain against me? Or what else billionaires do? Ahhh! They make it impossible for a person to find a job or something like that. Don't even try that or else..." As soon as I went near him to threaten him more he caught my hand and pulled me against him.

"Don't waste my time here. Be my nanny and the problem is solved. Because you know I can do what you said and you won't be able to do anything. But still, you can go and try. Let me say you, you are on the advantageous side if you decide to be my nanny. You will not need a hostel life as I am providing you with a roof, food, clothes, and money." I looked at him while contemplating how to curb his ego.

"Okay. But if I agree to be a nanny then rules will be mine. You also know you need a nanny just as badly as I need a job. So my terms and conditions should be a priority. I need a contract too. And lastly, I am not your nanny" I glared at him and freed my hand from his grasp.

"Okay. Say your conditions." I smirked when he bent his attitude because of me.

"Not yet. First I will meet your son and would like to observe the environment he is in." I said while rubbing my wrist.

"What good will that do?" He asked in a confused tone.

"He should be comfortable with me as his nanny," I said and picked my bag and dumped the papers in the bag.

"Let's go now then." I looked at him. Hmm eager to have a nanny, are we?

"Fine by me." I nodded.

"I will get the car keys." I nodded again and looked around at the marvelously designed cabin.

"Ahm. Hello! I am Tristan Rossi and this is Emiliano Esposito. Best friend and brother of the great monster respectively." The handsome guy smiled making me embarrassed.

"Mmm... Sorry? I was just..."

"Oh no! We had a real good time seeing him controlling his anger. Fresh sight. Right Emi?" He asked the other handsome man standing there.

"Oh shit! I am sorry for not introducing myself. I am Idhaya Ricci. Nice to meet both of you." I smiled at both of them.

"Hello. You handled my brother pretty nicely." I smiled proudly.

"Thanks! But today I was angrier at him than I was last time. So I just burst out. But he is scary and irritating." Both the men chuckled and were seemingly impressed by me.

"Yes. He is hard to handle. But..."

"If are going to say golden heart and blah blah then don't. Right now I am in no mood of hearing praises for him. He made me want to shut my business with his demands and on top of that, he didn't pay me like a good client. He gave me deadlines to find a prim proper nanny that was mostly two days or three days. Say me, can you find an employee in just two days?" They shook their head.

"See? Then how can I find a nanny in the span of this time? But still, I found him three good nannies whom he fired for silly reasons and even..."

"If you are done complaining then let's go. Tan, you are coming?" He asked his friend.

"Yes. Emi and I are joining this interesting ride... And also I miss Enzo. Let's go." He went ahead and took the keys from my would-be new boss.

"Okay you both go down I will bring Ms. Idhaya down in some time. I have to discuss something of import with her." He looked at me making me squirm in fear.

"Okay." They both went ahead leaving me with Mr. Ivano.

"What you want to discuss?" I asked after waiting for him to say something but he didn't.

"Do you usually talk this much to some stranger?" I looked at him trying to relate this question with my job.

"How is that related to your concern?" I asked him directly.

"Obviously it is. I am a famous businessman and people are interested in my life. If you blabber anything without a full stop then my business and image will suffer. And also if you talk to a random stranger then my kid's safety might endanger." I nodded unhurriedly and realizing what harm my words can do.

"B..but they were your friend and brother," I said slowly.

"Yes, they were. But still, you should control this. Not everyone in my family knows everything about me and I like it that way. How I behave with people is my concern and you should not back bitch about my behavior to anyone. Am I understood?" I nodded.

"Good. Let's go." With that, we exited from his office.