Chapter 45

Francessa's POV

"Get out!" Carmelia shouted at Alessandro the great making me laugh at him. He glared at me and went out of the ward.

"Sorry to disturb you." I said politely while smiling.

"You should be. Now go and let me rest. And Tristan put a board outside that they both should not be here ever." She said in irritated tone enticing a giggle from me. The moment she glared while Tristan looked at her in amusement, I ran outside.

"Give me reports soon and make arrangements of safe shifting." I heard the most irritating voice as I reached the parking lot.

"No... I don't want to take risk." I heard him while frowning.

"Okay, keep me posted. I will come there before opening ceremony." He said and ended the call.

"Where are you going? We have a lot to prepare and you will go somewhere then how will we discuss on the event?" I asked without further thinking.

"You were eavesdropping on me?" He asked as he turned in shock.

"No... You were talking in public place so I heard it. And I just asked as we have much to discuss then I don't want any mishap on the day of event." I said while making my point clear yo him.

"Tomorrow we will discuss everything and rest all my employees will coordinate with you. I have work that needs my attention." He said in dismissive tone while searching for something in his pocket.

"As if I want him to stay." I muttered in my breath and snorted.

"What?" He asked while daring me say it on his face.

"As if I want you to stay. Just make sure you handle everything perfectly so that after you are gone I will not have to call you again and again." I said.

"You don't have my number and I will not give you as I am not an idiot to invite you to dance on my head." I glared at him while he smirked at me.

"You are most unmannered person I have ever seen. Don't you know how to talk with ladies?" I asked him while crossing my hands over my chest.

"No, fortunately I never took interest in that topic." He said and again started searching for something in his pocket.

"And fortunately I never met you before or else I would have murdered you and would have taken respite in prison." I said and groaned loudly when he suddenly started rotating and stepped on my foot.

"What are you doing? Merry-go-round?" I snapped at him while he looked at me in guilt.

"I am sorry for that but I was searching for my car key. I didn't pay attention to your..." He said while still looking around for car key.

"It's okay... Thank god you don't wear heels." I said.

"I also thank god for that." He said.

"If you will search alone for the key then you will not find it. Don't you have spare key?" I said and started looking around with mobile flash for the key.

"Thanks, I guess. No, that key is important for me. I had the key when I went to meet Carmelia and after that I don't think I even paid attention. I have taken out my phone as well as kleenexes as well." He said.

"Let us first check the parking lot. But let me clear this to you, I am hungry and as soon as we find your car key you will treat me with tasty dinner." I said leaving no room for further arguments or discussions.

"I knew you will not help me without something in return. Fine... But if you want dinner then you will not fight with me during this whole time. I want some peace." He said. He fights and he says I hinder his peace.

"Fine... Same applies to you too. If you will start then I will not sit back quietly." I said and looked below my car as my car was parked beside his. I finally saw a silver coloured key with black keychain of letter 'A' very wonderfully curved. Self obsessed!

"I got it!" I said while extending my hand to pick the keys.

"Ohh! Thank god..." He said as he ran to see the key.

"Thank me." I muttered and picked the keys and got up.

"Is this the one?" I asked showing him the dangling key in my hand.

"Yes... This is my key." He said as he came forward to take the keys from my hand, but I dodged him.

"What are you doing? Give me the keys." He said in serious tone.

"No... I didn't yet hear the golden word." I said as I showed him the key.

"You mean thanks? Then thanks, now give me my key." He said but I just glared at him.

"Don't you know how to be thankful to anyone or I am the special person who receive this treatment? Look mister, if you want key then be a little polite while saying 'Thanks' and also be a little... No more than little 'Sorry' for your rudeness." I said and kept the key in my pocket.

"Seriously? You never let me forget that you are most irritating fighter who fights for silliest things." He said.

"Not working. I helped you and as tradition says I must get my 'Thanks'. It is my right and being a dedicated social worker that I am, I will not let go off my rights l." I said and smiled t him.

"Fine. I am really sorry and thank you so much Ms. Francessa." He said and the way he said my name... The pressure he applied on my name, something in me was excited.

It feels as if I have the most adventurous life just because I vexed him, even trekking and whatever dangerous yet adventurous stunts available still the best is to get him vexed.

"Good... Now it's time for my dinner deal. Remember, the food should be very tasty." I said and handed the car key to him while smirking.

He glared at me and sat in his car making me laugh.

Fun and adventurous!