Chapter 29

Emiliano's POV

Judging! That is all people do when there is nothing to judge. I mean living in the 21st century at least we can have breakfast without thinking about something malicious about other people.

What did you do with Carmelia? Didn't you judge her?

That was different. She really acted like a madwoman but I was responsible and I didn't touch Dr. Aida. How these things enter in one's mind? A psychologist by profession judging people is such a shame.

"Sir?" I looked up to my assistant who stood there in confusion.

"Yes?" I asked while massaging my head. Sleep and anger are not a good combination for my head.

"Tristan Sir called." I nodded.

"Okay. I will call him." I said and dismissed her. Taking my phone out of my pocket I called Tan.

"Hello!" He said urgently.

"Hello." I said.

"I need your help. Come to my office with Ivano." I sighed.

"You miss us a lot. Fine... will come. After your work helps me with mine." I said while closing the file I was working on.

"Deal. Come fast." He said and ended the call. He is always on a high horse! I went to Ivano's office after exiting the mine.

"Do it later. We have to reach at Tan's office immediately." I said as soon as I entered.

"Will make him do my work later." He said while keeping his file away making me chuckle.

"He will be dead meat if we both ask him to do our work." I said and threw car keys at him which he caught easily.

"Serves him right. Let's go." He said.

"I still cannot believe, the woman whom I considered a big nuisance of my life is actually a victim." He said when we settled in the car.

"Ditto! But I fear she might say this after she wakes up... 'Emi baby, I love you.'... And Ivano I don't think I will be able to control my anger." I said already shrinking on my seat while imagining weird scenarios.

"I don't know, but can you remember the last time she said this to you?" I looked at my brother while thinking about his words.

"Maybe, when you left that day. After that, I tried not to cross her path." I said.

"Great! She stopped having drugs after that I think." He said and patted my shoulder.

"It's hardly a week that you hired a nanny, and so much has happened." I said.

"Yes. Finally, Enzo is going to school. We both talk. Carmelia finally decided to quit drugs and lying on the hospital bed. My nanny and I are not on talking terms because I think of the future. And Tan... His whole life has become a mess." He said.

"My nanny? Why is she your nanny and not your employee?" I smirked at him as he directed a glare at me.

"Don't bite me on my words and understand the logic behind them. I mean... She... Orders me. And if I don't follow her orders she will make such a twist in events that I have no option but to follow." He muttered looking unsure of his status right now. The Ivano Esposito who only gave orders cannot unfollow his nanny's orders?

"Well, you might try to defy her at your own risk." He scoffed.

"She is my na... Employee. I can defy her but she cannot." He said while I shook my head.

"But what should be my course of action now? I have to make her talk less with Enzo." I shrugged my shoulder.

"Do not involve me in your plans. Anyways, I am having a frustratingly long and hard day because of Dr. Ai..."

"Aida?" I nodded while sighing. I shouldn't have talked about anything at all.

"Why? She is such a nice, polite, and sophisticated lady." I scoffed sarcastically.

"She is anything but that." I said leaving no room for argument.

"Okay. If you say so." He muttered and the rest of the drive was fortunately silent.

*****

Idhaya's POV

"Have you packed everything?" I asked my mother as we are shifting to my boss's apartment today itself. I can't stay a day away anymore when I know I have an option.

"Yes. Everything is done... I am so happy! I will cook your favorite dishes daily. You are already so skinny." I looked at her in horror.

"Mom, please. I am in good shape... It's you and Dad who need nourishment. Now, make it fast... I left Enzo to School and will have to pick him up later." I said and took the bags and handed them to Dad. After loading the luggage Dad came to us smiled.

"Finally! Home where my princess is." I smiled.

"I will sleep at my boss's place but yes will meet you daily. And Mom today you cook dinner for everyone as the cook is not there and I am tired. I didn't get to sleep properly." She laughed secretly and nodded.

"Fine. But about meeting the guys as promised?" I sighed and looked at her.

"You are not going to forget that, are you?" I smiled at her.

"No. As soon as you called today for picking us up, I called for the guy. He should be here soon. After meeting him if you like him, you can have lunch with him. I will take care of Enzo." I nodded as my mind replayed the kiss shared with my boss.

"Mom can we not postpone it?" I asked trying my good luck but... Drat it! It doesn't work.

"His name is Aldo Sullivan. And you, my stubborn daughter, will meet him today. And I will take care of Enzo... It will take me back to the days when I used to take you home from school." She smiled while thinking about the memories of my school days.

"But... Okay. If I don't like that guy, I am banning him forever. Okay?" I asked.

"Okay." She said happily while looking around to see if he arrived.

After few minutes, a tall figure suddenly came up to us.

"Thank you so much for waiting, Ms. Idhaya and Uncle and Aunty." He smirked at me making me shiver in disgust.

How will I suffer the lunch and not die?!

*****
Author's Note

After another two chapters, there will be Carmelia's POV. Who all are excited about that?

And I apologize for the delay in updating. Will surely try and update the novel as soon as possible.

Thank you for your support and love! Keep multiplying the love with 1000s and motivate me!💖💖💖