Chapter 61

Francessa's POV

Just two days!

And it hurts like bitch!

I mean I don't understand how I developed these weird feelings in two days. And now that I am looking at his wife, I feel as if my heart has been mercilessly cramped like a tissue paper.

Is this how fast feelings develop?

At least, give a person some time rather than dropping bombs back to back in their life!

I was still adjusting to this emotion of more than attraction and now I have to deal with jealousy too.

What was I thinking considering myself beautiful? I scoffed internally.

Look at his wife, just one glance and people will fall on her feet for her attention. Serves me right for being so proud of myself.

"Stella... May I ask why are you here alone?" Alessandro asked his... umm... Wife.

"Come on Ale... I know you are very busy with the preparation of opening ceremony. So, I decided to come here to help you." She said sweetly with a smile that I can never give to anyone.

Is there anyone in this world who is this sweet and you don't get any creepy feeling? I mean she is sweet but she is not irritatingly sweet... I hope you get it.

I think there is no motive behind her sweetness but still I find it irritating. Should I just leave? Anyone they will not notice me as they are so engrossed in each other.

But why are my feet are frozen in the same spot? Even after seeing how much he cares for her why am I not able to move?

"You could have called me Stella! Is it so hard to give a phone call? You know how important you are." And that's it! These words put my heart into restless state... They pierced like multiple arrows thrown at the same time. Why did I have to fall for a taken man?!

"Ale... Nothing has happened. See I am here and fortunately I am perfectly fine. Don't get so worked up for something that has not happened." She placed her hand on his bulging upper arm to calm him down and that was last stroke for me. I cannot handle anything more than this.

"Umm... I should go." I said awkwardly and moved myself to the exit when his wife decided to introduce herself to me.

"Hello, I am Stella... And you?" She asked making me smile at her forcibly.

"I am Francessa." I said.

"Ohh... The famous social worker who fought with Ale the whole day?" She asked while making mr feel embarrassed and irritated at the same time. Does he have to report everything to his wife?

So embarrassing!

"Oh... I am sorry if you are feeling uncomfortable but I just couldn't control my laugh when I heard this from Ale." I nodded and glared at Alessandro while he averted his eyes.

"It's not a problem. I will leave first... You guys continue." I said and ran away as fast as I could.

"Which husband does it? Reporting everything to his wife like a parrot repeating everyone's words." I muttered as I entered in the elevator.

Your father!

And here my subconscious mind replied.

I ignored it perfectly and took my phone out to see thr message of Carmelia. Who would have thought that she would message me after I irritated her!

How did she get my number anyways?

Anyways, I have nothing better to do. I will perhaps keep her company. And it will also help me keeping my mind sane.

Both of them might be laughing at me in his office.

I went of the elevator when it dinged and sat in my car. All the events that happened started reeling in my mind and I didn't realize when I started crying!

When did I become such a cry baby?

Why it had to happen to me? Why? It was the first time I was attracted to someone who was according to me more than muscles and good looks. I started understanding his sentiments towards his parents. I was having the bliss of crushing on someone and now... He is married! Married to the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

Dad was absolutely correct... I will spoil my life as well as their lives if I meet him again.

I will just never meet him ever again if I cannot stop myself from loving him.

And who knows, these feelings will ultimately start fading.

He is my first heartbreak.

He is my first crush.

He is my first love.

And he is not mine.

Laughing at myself ridiculously as I caught my reflection in the front mirror, I realized that it will not be easy for me.

But, I can't keep crying like this!

Decided that I will not cry now, I wiped my tears and started the car. And then I realized my tears were still flowing and I cannot find any other to stop myself from crying.

I kept on driving while crying at the same time, and I finally and fortunately reached safely to this place. The place where we first met. The place where we had fought the whole day.

My feet kept on walking till I reached the very same room, I barely registered the nurse calling me behind to enter my name in register. I barely remember how many shoulders I hit while walking around recklessly.

When I reached the room, I met with the shocking silence. And suddenly Aida and Idhaya came and pulled me inside and made me sit.

"What happened?" Carmelia asked as she passed me a glass of water. I took it and drank the water slowly.

"I went and got my heart broken by your brother." I muttered slowly but loud enough for them to hear.

"What? Alessandro?" Carmelia asked to which I nodded.

"But you just recently met him... How can you start loving him so soon?" Carmelia asked to which I looked at her blankly.

"That is what I am asking myself." I said.

"You all started to have flash love story, only I took six years! Emi and I really slow!" Aida said making us glare at her.

"But you got the title and we still didn't. So let's resolve her issue now." Idhaya said and they all nodded.

But what is there to solve? There is nothing they can do.