Chapter 95

Aida's POV

"Dr. Aida, last patient of the day." My attendant came inside and I nodded. At one point, there was so much chaos that I too required a psychologist for myself. But everything is at peace and just the place where it should. Aldo took away all problem and grief with him while going.

Now what remains is happiness, bright future and limitless love. Now everything is back on track and going as per normal routine. My hospital and principal duty has been going well. Our little Enzo is taking his lessons well for fluent speech. Our bonding has become unbreakable.

And Emiliano... The star of my world, he always makes my day. Half of the time we stay at my house enjoying quality time with each other.

Recently, due to work overload my Emi tired himself out. Even Ivano is tired of all the work after the press conference.

"Ms. Aida!" I looked up to Emi standing there with flowers making me smile!

I got and hugged him.

"Let's go. I just have one more patient then we are good to go." I said and pecked him on his lips.

"No problems! But Dr. Aida you will have take my session fast as my fiance is waiting for me." He said and that made me look at him in confusion.

"What?" I asked.

"Let's relive our first meeting Aida. Let me flirt with you again. Let me flirt with you the whole life. Let me flirt with you in front of our kids, grandchildren, great-grandchildren. For you, and just for you, I want to increase my lease period on Earth. Just to be with you always!" He said making me cry out of happiness.

"Yes... God yes! There is no one I want to do all these things with. No matter how much boring I am, I just want to entertain you for life Emi." I hugged him.

"Okay... So let's go? Your birthday celebrations awaits for you." I laughed at him and nodded.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Furture Mrs. Emiliano Esposito, never ask where your husband is taking you for he will you feel like heaven even we are living in hell. Trust me!" I nodded while smiling.

"Okay husband. Now do one thing, help me change into this gift given by you in the morning." I said and forwarded the wrapped gift from him. But instead of saying anything he pulled me out and made me sit in the car. He drove to airport and the whole time my curiosity kept increasing.

After alighting the car, we went to the tarmac where Espositos' private plan was kept.

I gave him confused look but he just pulled me inside. We waited for the plane to take off and the moment it had successfully taken off Emi removed the seatbelt and carried me to bedroom.

"Now, I will help you change." He said while smiling suggestively. Why do I feel like I am his prey?

"Okay, but you can reveal it now where we are going?" I asked curiously but he shook his head making me sigh.

"Are you ready to give yourself to me? Because when I will see you in this dress I will not be controlling myself." I smiled and nodded.

"Unleash your horses darling." I said encircling my hands around his neck.

"God! Close your eyes. I should be the first one to look at you in this dress." I chuckled and closed my eyes.

He slowly and torturously removed my coat and shirt leaving me in bra and jeans. I tried covering but he wouldn't have it making blush profusely.

"Aida you are a dream I would never dare to let anyone dream." He whispered after that I didn't feel him touching me.

After a few minutes, he touched my naval making me squirm in delight. I am becoming melting puddle in front of him. He removed my jeans making me feel shy. Then he unhooked my bra releasing my breast from chain. He also removed my underwear.

"But... Underwear." He shushed me by finger slowly he dragged his finger downwards. Then he made me wear underwear... I think it matches with the dress.

Then made me wear the dress.

"No bra required?" I asked to which he hummed.

"Where is the bottom?" I asked after the dress

"No... Open you eyes now." I opened my eyes and went towards mirror. I gasped when I saw myself wrapped in sexy black negligee and he was stark naked.

"Now your are present I have wrapped and I will unwrap it slowly. Ready wife? It's going to take long to remove yourself from the bed." I shivered but nodded.

"Look at yourself and me in the mirror." I looked at the mirror when he took a bite on shoulder and sucked ever so wonderfully making me moan.

He my back while his hand kept on roaming near my navel area. Slowly his hands reached my breasts and pinched them hard making me moan loudly. His tongues was circling my back and his hands torn the front of negligee revealing my naked nipples on display. His hands started pressing and shaking my breast hard making me cry out his name again and again.

"Aida... Look in mirror. I will make you cum." I looked in the mirror.

His hands slowly reached my wet underwear and he pushed the underwear to the side and rubbed the wet area. I leaned on to his chest at cool and hot effect of his skin.

"Look at yourself cara." He whispered and sucked my earlobe making it hard for me to open my eyes. With much efforts I looked in the mirror and he suddenly pushed two fingers inside my vagina making me scream in pain and anticipation.

Without notice, he started moving his fingers rapidly making me moan loudly.

"Emi... You! Ahhhhhh!" I moaned but he kept on increasing his pace that I shut my eyes to stop myself from moaning and I came with the last powerful thurst. It felt as if I am completely drained. He turned me around and pushed his cock inside my vagina without any delay making me gasp. I felt the pain coming.

"Fuck... I am sorry. I..." I moved and that shut him.

He moved slowly at first and the increased his speed.

"Aida! I am cuming!" He said releasing himself inside me. We both panted and looked at floor. It was blood and release and love!

"Aida..." I know he is reluctant to continue but I don't want anything else.

So I hugged him.

"It was wonderful Emi." I kissed him we repeated the whole process again and again till we felt our body would exhausted.

Each release, each round more instense than the previous one.

"Emi... Are we ready for baby?" I asked as we laid ourselves on bed after exhaustion.

"Why do you ask?" He asked.

"Because in all these you released inside me. Are we..."

"I want to be a Dad." He said making me smile.

"We are on same page then." I said and hugged him. We slept like this till we reached Bora Bora and repeat everything again on the private beach.

And let's not forget skinny dipping!