Chapter 40

Alert! A new POV!

I would recommend you all to wait until I finish the novel as there will be many POVs and I am sorry for that in advance as it is not possible for me to write different novels for all couples. This story was meant to be a single book with no sequels and spin offs as this was a request by a reader and I didn't want to disappoint her. Hope you all understand that this needs to be in link and so there will be fluctuations in POVs.

Thanks!
Love from Author 💖💖💖

********
Francessa's POV

"Aunty, I forgot to inform them so will you be able to pass on a message for me?" I asked while parking and looked at her slightly.

"Sure. To whom should I pass this message?" Aunty asked.

"To everyone. And also ask them to share with everyone." I said and smiled.

"Ohh. So what is the message?" She asked.

"I am organising a charitable auction to support my orphanage. Some of very beautiful articrafts made my children will be on auction. Can you pass this message to everyone? It's on coming Thursday." I said and forwarded the invitations to her which were kept near gear.

"Ohh! This is really great! Sure, I will pass on this to everyone." I nodded and smiled at her.

"Yes. Please do come and support them. They are just adorable you know. I have also made a video while they were playing with colours." I excitedly conveyed.

"Ohh! Then are you planning to show in the event?" She asked and I nodded and smiled.

"It feels great to be associated with people like you. If you ask me then you are doing a commendable job for society and with society." She praised me and I smiled taking in the compliment.

"They are my family. Everytime people comment that I should not be too emotionally involved with them. Or blood is always thicker than water but you know what I believe? I believe that even if blood is thicker than water, but without water even blood dries. Water is synonym of love that does not need any other element to prevent it from drying. It is just enough in itself and needs no support of others." I said while smiling.

"Amazing! You can be a great speaker too. So talented and giving and down to earth. It's like I am seeing a god sent angel." She said while smiling at me which made me shy.

"Don't worry, I will pass on as many invitation as I can." I nodded at her and thanked her. She insisted a lot and invited me.

While sitting on the couch, I played with Enzo as she introduced me and left for preparing snacks for us. When she came with a tray full of snacks, I was shocked that she prepared all of these in such a short span of time.

"Actually..." I was about to say something but my phone rang in the middle. I frowned looking at the caller ID.

"From hotel manager?" I muttered and picked up the call.

"Hello?" I said in confusion.

"Hello, Ms. Francessa Santorini." He said.

"Yes? I believe your advance payment is scheduled today. I will go and check if it is processed." I said.

"No Ms. Santorini. We wanted to inform you that unfortunately we won't be able to organise your event in our hotel on that day." He said as professionally as robots are.

"What? What do you mean by that? I always book your hotel for my events and make timely payments. How can you just cancel my event like this?" I asked in agitation.

"Actually, our hotel is acquired by Mr. Alessandro Rossi and he is holding a grand inauguration ceremony on this Thursday. We regret to inform you, but this is inevitable. Thank you for the kind opportunity but we ca...." He started but before he could complete I hung up on him.

"What the hell!" I looked my phone in shock.

"What happened?" Aunty asked.

"That hotel. They cancelled my booking!" I said in panic.

"How can they do this?" She asked.

"I am going sue him! What was his name again? Aless..." Without wasting anymore time I started the call recording.

"Alessandro Rossi! That's his name... I am going to sue him. How can he cancel my booking?" I said and called my father.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hello, Dad. I want to file a complaint." I said and looked at Aunty who nodded at me.

"Why? What happened? And complaint against whom?" He asked.

"Alessandro Rossi. He cancelled my hotel booking for Thursday event." I said while calling this guy some colourful names in my mind.

"Alessandro Rossi? Are you sure? From what I know about him he is a man who supports charities." I frowned at Dad's words.

"How do you know about him?" I asked.

"His parents are in prison for some hideous crimes against Tristan Rossi and Ms. Carmelia. He is their step brother. So on the request of Esposito brothers I researched a bit about him too. Not much just some criminal records and then I got to know about him." He said.

"So Esposito brothers knows this guy?" I asked and looked at Aunty.

"I have no idea. They just asked me to see his criminal records." He said.

"Okay. I will have talk with this guys first." I said and ended the call.

"Aunty, do you know which hospital they were talking about?" I asked her. She shook her head while Enzo nodded his head. I looked at him happily.

"You know?" I asked to be sure. He went inside and brought paper and pencil with him. He forwarded the paper with a smile. I took the paper and kissed his cheek. I got up to go there but was stopped my Enzo. I turned to him in confusion. He forwarded his hands.

"He wants to go with you to Idhaya. Will you be able take him?" Aunty asked. I nodded and hastily picked him.

"His mask." She said and forwarded it to me. I made him wear the mask and bid adieu to Aunty.

*******

"What's the name of patient?" I asked to Enzo. He shook his head slightly making me laugh. He again took the paper and wrote the name.

'Carmelia'

"Ms. Carmelia." I said at the reception and they gave us room no. after asking my relation with her. And at that point Enzo came to help again.

'Father's sister.' Enzo wrote.

We went to the room and knocked before entering. Everyone looked at us in shock.