Intro

🌻

Our Mission

Welcome to Sunflower Reviews! Our mission is to provide quality reviews and feedback to clients who request them. We wish to help writers improve their works by receiving helpful feedback from their reviewers. All genres and stories welcome!

🌻

How It Works

If you are interested in a review, please look through all of the reviewers' chapters. Their profiles will tell you what kinds of things they read, the kinds of reviews they do, their required payment, and how many chapters they'll read. It will also tell you if they are open for requests or not. Once you have looked through these chapters, you can request a review in the Form chapter. Then you just wait for your review! It will be posted in this book and you will be tagged.

🌻

The Admin

The admin for this project is: MiniWillow

🌻

Other Sunflower Community Projects

If, after your review, you rewrite your story and are feeling great about it, you can submit it for editing in the Sunflower Editing Center book.

If you're looking for more weekly or chapter-by-chapter feedback, as well as wanting to read stories and provide feedback yourself, check out one of our book club options: Sunflower Book Club, Sunflower Writing Circle, or Sunflower Book Exchange.

If you're looking for some writing inspiration, check out our Sunflower Contests, which offers monthly prompts for anyone to participate in. The winners get prizes each month.

🌻

If you're interested in applying for a review, please carefully read through the How It Works chapter as well as the Reviewers' chapters. Then you can apply using the form in the Form chapter. :)