Mila

Reviewer: Mila (Mila_333)

Fave Genres: Romance, New/Young Adult, Mystery

Won't Read: Poetry, Horror, Fanfiction, Science Fiction

🌻

About Me

Hi! I'm Mila. I've been a faithful user of Wattpad since the last seven years. I began reading a lot of stories here and that's where I found my passion with books. Back then, I was still in school and had to write essays and other stuffs. I still remember my professor praising me and telling me how I had the potential to score quite high marks. It was all due to the tremendous reads on Wattpad and then I finally got the courage to start writing my own book. I'm a sucker for a good romantic book with loads of twists and dramas. I'm up for the reviewer position because I want to explore the work of the newbies or even if it's your second/third book, I'm here to support, motivate, provide constructive criticism and help you in your journey on every single aspect of your work. I do realise the difficulties at the initial step when writing and promoting your book. I think it is the hardest part and I'm here to provide that guidance for you. I'm here to help you pave your way. I won't be harsh on you but I'll not sugar-coat you either. If your work is damn good, then I obviously will be all praise for it. If not, correction and suggestions will be at your disposal.

Review Process

Basically the review process will be a full package ranging from cover, title, blurb, writing style, grammar, plot, character development, reader's enjoyment and any other aspect you'd like. Suppose you want me to focus on a certain part, then I request you to specify the area you want me to focus on in your form. Also, I'll normally read the whole book since I believe I will be best able to provide you with a more detailed and developed review.  As a bonus point: The books I really like will go directly to my public reading list named under 'Awesome books' while stories I absolutely LOVED will be classified on my public reading list under 'Best Stories Ever'.

How Many Chapters

Up to 40

Payment/Rules

1) A permanent follow

2) A comment on every chapter of my book, 'The Crown Prince's Bellydancer'. This must be completed within 1 month of your request being accepted, thank you. 

Average Word Count Per Review

2000