Astrid

Reviewer: Astrid (AStridGSmile12)

Fave Genres: Every genre

Won't Read: Horror (Like Freddy Kruger or Chucky)

🌻

About Me

I am an active Wattpad user. I use Wattpad as a means to get a daily fix of creativity. The mental vacations allow me to function a little better in the real world. Reading is a beloved hobby and writing is a great need of mine. I have been a judge and a reviewer for a while now. Since I'm an author, just like you, I feel I understand how to review works.

Review Process

We are on here trying to be storytellers, and maybe even find a calling to fame. Yet, we want to get there with honesty. I stand apart from others, in that, I focus mainly on the writing. I want to be able to tell you that a certain character made me cry, laugh, or smile. I'm very emotional and so I want what I read to be like that too. The other things like grammar and covers are secondary to me but I will still let you know how they seem to me too. I will not be harsh but I will be real. And I will always be around to help you if you need me. 

How Many Chapters

It depends on my interest. Every one of them until you're done, or at least ten. 

Payment/Rules

I'm helping you out with feedback, and so, I hope if you have the time, you can return the favor and provide feedback of your own to one of my works. You do not have to, though. 

Average Word Count Per Review

1500 to 2000