Ria - Komoreby

Reviewer: -butterfliesarise-

Review: Komoreby

Client: SuVida777

🌻

Cover And Blurb: I am in love with the cover! It's so simple, yet fitting and utterly unique! I really love the fact that the character on the cover looks exactly like the main character in the book- Evanna Zeller- is described. Overall, the cover is beautiful, and needs no changes. The same goes for the blurb. The blurb is long enough, has a hooking factor and is written in a unique way. It summarizes the book perfectly, but doesn't make the plot too obvious. It really draws the reader in, and showcases the wonderfully unique plot of the book without giving it away. This is one of the few times that I haven't provided my own version of the blurb, because I think that it's simply perfect to begin with.

Grammar: The grammar was spot on! I didn't spot a single mistake throughout the parts of the book that I read. Either it's very well edited, or the author has perfect grammar to begin with. The grip on one's grammar definitely determines the amount of readers that a person gets, and this book definitely did not disappoint. There was not a single typo, punctuation error or overall awkwardly used word. This allowed me to step away from focusing on every little word, and just enjoy the plot of the book. That's what every reader wants: to not go back and try to understand a line. And I would really like to commend the author on the perfect grammar!

Plot: The plot is so, very unique, it's hard to describe. The author definitely has an extremely creative imagination. Each and every chapter left me, and undoubtedly other readers, wanting more. At first, I thought that the book would have too much going on at once, and it would be harder to grip onto the events. I guess the saying "Don't judge a book by it's cover" proved it's worth to me.

The plot has different unique elements. With romance, science fiction, chicklit and YA all threaded into it, the final product is a masterpiece! It is very unique, and has not a hint of cliché is in it, which some readers love. I was also thrilled with the structure of the plot, as nothing seemed too rushed, and nothing seemed to be delayed. Each chapter had something new going on, and I would be lying if I said that it didn't leave me hungry for more. And the other perfect aspects of the book, like the grammar, made the plot really stand out in all of it's glory, and capture the readers attention. The plot is simply phenomenal!

Characterization: The characters were unique and I fell in love with every single one of them. The way that each character was described, not only the physical appearance but also the mental state of mind, made the process of getting to know each character very fun and easy. I loved the way each character was introduced. They were brought into the plot at the right time, and through unexpected, but completely fitting means. The personality of each character was different from a generic personality that is silently set by Wattpad's authors, and I really loved the change. Overall, the characters were extremely well done.

Overall enjoyment: I fell in love with the book from the moment I read the first chapter. No wonder it's a featured book. The book's every aspect was unique, and perfect, and I spent my time enjoying it. The book is truly exceptional, and I don't think that it can be improved.

For the author: Your book is downright phenomenal, and that's the only word that can describe it. It truly can reach (and already has reached)  great levels of success, and I'm so happy that you asked me to review it for you!

-Ria