Victoria

Reviewer: Victoria (CroodsGirl)

Fave Genres: Fantasy, Science Fiction, and Fanfiction

Won't Read: Erotic Romance, Thriller, and Horror, but regular Romance is fine

🌻

About Me

My name is Catherine Victoria Christie, but you can call me Victoria. I'm a reviewer and judge for several communities on Wattpad and am an aspiring Wattpad Ambassador. I've been writing since 4th grade and have attended plenty of writing camps, classes, and workshops. Therefore, I'm very familiar with the writing process and what makes a book stand out. 

I'll read pretty much any genre, but I'm most familiar with Fantasy, Fanfiction, and Science Fiction. I'm planning on becoming a Creative Writing teacher in the future. 

I love to help undiscovered authors and young authors find their true potential. I know the difference between constructive criticism and a straight-up bully. Therefore, I'm never harsh. 

My goal with my clients is for them to leave excited about revisions in the future. I can't wait to help all you amazing authors!

Review Process

My reviewing process is based primarily on the writer's craft, which is what makes a story readable and understandable. I never judge somebody by their writing style, since we all have our own. With me, you automatically get full credit if writing style is on the reviewing criteria.

Writing craft includes elements like setting, description, figurative language, characters, and dialogue. Since I know the difference between constructive criticism and a bully, you do not need to fear me. I'm very kind, and I just want to help my clients.

All in all, when I review, I make sure the story makes sense and what the author can achieve to improve even further in the writer's craft.

How Many Chapters

3-5, at the moment, since I'm in school.

Payment/Rules

A follow would be nice, but it's not required. I will ask you to read one story in my interactive memoir, "Wait! I Wrote That? (A Collection of Old, Horrific Stories)" and leave a comment. Just one is all I'm asking for.

Average Word Count Per Review

Between 1,000-2,500 words.