Chapter 29

Mia's POV

"Where were you guys?" Izzy asked as she made her way to where Jace and I were standing.

"I took Mia out for some air and to explain some things," Jace replied walking over to the table to sit next to Alec. I saw him looking at Clary, but, as soon as she looked at him, he looked down. I laughed a little and shook my head.

"You noticed that, too?" Izzy whispered to me. I nodded and looked at her. She was smiling and I could tell that she had a plan to get them to talk.

"Whatever you're planning, I'm in," I whispered. Izzy giggled and led me to the last open seat in between her and Vincent. I saw Vincent look quickly over at me as I sat down. He looked like he was going to say something, but stopped himself. Boys, I thought to myself as I settled down in my chair.

Moments later, Magnus stood up and everyone stopped talking to look at him. "Alrighty. The Clave has been notified about our situation-"

"Wait, you told the Clave?"

"Yeah...do you have a problem with that, Jace?"

I saw Jace shake his head and let out a deep sigh. "Expect that it has the collective intelligence of a pineapple," he mumbled under his breath.

I laughed, but stopped when I saw that no one else was. They were all looking at me like I was crazy. Suddenly, the silence was broken by Magnus saying, "So, we have another werewolf present? Fascinating..."

Everyone looked at me again and I slowly started sliding down in my chair. Suddenly, I felt a hand on mine and looked over to see Vincent looking at me with concern.

Are you okay?

I gasped a little, but heard that same voice in my head again.

Sorry, forgot that you're new at this. As werewolves, we can communicate to each other through our minds, wherever we are. It helps when we're in battle.

Wow, was the only thought that I could think.

Yeah, but, seriously, are you okay?

Yeah. It's just a lot to take in.

I know, but you might want to sit up now. People are starting to stare.

At this, I looked up and saw that he was right. I sat back up in my chair and looked Magnus straight in the eye.

"How did you know that I'm a werewolf?"

"You stink like one," someone else answered. I heard a low growl come from deep in my throat as I turned to look at who spoke. My gaze finally settled on Simon, I think. Suddenly, my vision was clearer again and I saw different colored auroras around everybody. Simon had a deep red color around him. Jace, Clary, Izzy, and Alec all had black auroras. Vincent and Nick had deep purple and Magnus...he was just glittery. I started to panic, but I heard a voice in my mind.

Don't freak out. It's okay. I'm right here.

I recognized the voice, even though it was just his mind. I started to breathe and the colors started to fade. I closed my eyes and leaned back in my chair. My head was pounding.

Is there any way that I can lie down for a while? My head really hurts.

Yeah, Vincent replied before saying, out loud this time, "Can we continue this discussion tomorrow? I think we all need some rest from the day's activities."

"That sounds like a good idea. Mia can share my room," I heard Izzy say, before I was being dragged out of my seat and towards the door.
***********************************
Hey guys. I hope that you liked this chapter. Sorry there's no picture. I'm out of ideas.

Questions:

1) Thoughts on the story so far?

2) Character ideas?

3) What do you think Izzy is planning on doing?

4) Ideas for the rest of the story? Questions for me?

Thank you all for reading. Also, the next update will just be who I am basing my characters off of. I hope that that helps with keeping track of the characters and what they look like. I will mention which chapters the pictures are in so you can look at them as well. There are only two that I don't know the names for the actresses, but I'll describe them when I get there.

Thank you all for your support.
- blackwolves16

P.S. If you wouldn't mind answering this question, why do you guys follow me and vote for this story? I just want to know because it really makes me smile, but I would like to know why you guys do it.