Tagged and A/N Combined

Hey guys. So, first up, I got tagged by Redvelvetrose1742. I have to write my favorite actors/actresses. I'll just do my top three in each because I can't narrow it down to just three of both combined. So, here we go:

Actors:
1) Taylor Lautner
2) Kevin Zegers
3) Theo James

Actresses:
1) Jennifer Lawrence
2) the girl that plays Black Widow (I'm too lazy to look up her name)
3) the girl that plays Tris (I know her name, I just don't know how to spell it)

So, I now tag:
TessaWayland
sportis
BibliophilicFangirl
MultiFandomGirl46ulm
And anyone else that wants to comment with their favorite actors/actresses.

Now, the author's note portion. I am probably not going to be writing for a while. I'll try to get as much as I can published, but I have school to worry about. I am going to be doing a formal lab in honors chemistry and that comes with a formal lab report. Which means about every minute I have will be dedicated to writing that. It's a real pain in the ass, but what can you do.

So, you probably won't hear from me for a while. Next week might be different, but, for now, I'll try to write as much as I can.

Also, my junior prom is coming up this Friday. I'm really excited and I can't wait. I already have my dress and one of my friends from my church choir is making corsages for myself and one of my friends. I know you're probably asking yourself, who is this friend and is it a boy? It is not a boy. I'm going with one of my girlfriends because apparently boys don't like smart girls who mainly are about school and grades and not hooking up every night. Sorry, got a little carried away there.

Anyway, if you would like to see some pictures from prom, comment here and I'll make sure to post them when I have time. For now, I must leave you. Thank you for all of your support and understanding. Love you all so much.
-blackwolves16