Shout Outs

Picture: Mia's shoes (makes sense in later chapter)
***********************************
fanvergent_narwhal14:
She's my best friend, on here and in real life. If anyone heard half of the conversations that we have, you would think that we are totally crazy. But, I love every minute that I spend with her. We could talk for hours about anything and never run out of things to talk about. Love you babe.

TessaWayland:
There are no words to describe her. I love her so much. She's an amazing author and an amazing person in general. I can talk to her about ideas for my stories and she will talk for hours with me. She is frickin' amazing and that's all I can say.
•Until Tomorrow
•Covers

BibliophilicFangirl:
She's another one that I can ask about anything and she'll answer honestly. I, actually, know some things about her stories, but I'm sworn to secrecy. I love talking to her. She comments on every chapter that I write and gives me amazing feedback. I love hearing her ideas and she's just awesome.
•Song Lyrics
•Tmi go to college (read missing in action)
•Missing in action (coming soon!)
•Life's too short
•A book of my blonde moments
•The secret of the night. *on hold*
•#nomorebullying

2BTold:
She actually came to me and asked me to read her book, Chances. I have and, let me tell you, she has some serious talent. The book is amazing and I get so excited when I see that she has updated it. She ends the chapters perfectly, making the reader want more. I love the story so much and I think that you guys should all read it.
•Chances
•Replacement - #justwriteit

sportis:
AAAAHHHHHH. *clears throat* Now that my fangirling is out of the way, I can talk about her. Her book, Among The Willows, is amazing. She has amazing talent and I love talking to her. We actually wanted to write a story together, but, sadly, we have no idea how to do that. With that said, she's amazing and, as soon as we figure out how to co-write stories on here easily, I'll jump at that chance.
•the mortal instruments:Among The Willows
•Running From Love

softballchamp444:
Her stories are amazing and she has some serious writing talent. I, literally, can't even think about stuff to say about her. She's too awesome for words to describe. The Wanderers is an amazing book and anyone that hasn't read it doesn't know what they are missing out on.
•The Wanderers
•Eternity

MultiFandomGirl46ulm:
Her comments are amazing and, whenever I need a pick-me-up, I'll reread her comments. They will immediately cheer me up. I love talking to her and her stories are amazingly well written. And I need to stop before I go on a really long rant about how amazing she is.
•Deadly Magic
•Whatever's Inside My Head

CoolWolve:
I absolutely love talking to her. Even I we dot talk all the time, due to time differences and school, whenever she sends me a message, we can start talking for hours about everything and anything. She's an amazing writer and an awesome person.
•The cats stalker

hannahvarghese:
She's new to this amazing world of Wattpad, but she is one of my best friends. We are polar opposites, but opposites attract, right? I would love it if you guys would shot her a follow. She hasn't written anything yet, but, when and if she does, I'll let you guys know.
***********************************
Hey guys. I'm not back permanently just quite yet. I just really wanted to post this. There are so many amazing people that are all so talented and I probably didn't even touch on half of them that have made Wolf Girl such a big hit. These select few people have been the ones that have impacted this story, and my life, the most. I hope that you guys follow then and read their stories.