Chapter 8

Third Person POV

After talking to Nick, Vincent headed to his room to get ready to go to the club. It was like a tradition for the pack. Every Friday night, the whole gang would dress up and go out. Vincent's traditional outfit just consisted of a black short-sleeved shirt, black jeans, and black boots.

He never really thought much about dressing up. Yeah, he wanted to do something special, but he wasn't about to try too hard to get any attention. Girls were always trying to get with him, but he never found someone special. None of them ever felt like the right one. He didn't feel anything with any of them. Until Mia. There was something about her that was different than any of the other girls that he had met. She...she didn't know what she was or she did and she just didn't care. She was just an ordinary girl that got thrown into this without any knowledge of this world and what was happening. She had no idea of the powers she possessed, but that innocence just made her that much cuter.

Snap out of it, Vincent, he thought to himself as he took one last look at himself in his mirror and made his way to the door. She can't like you. Not with all that power in both of us. Maybe later on, but not now. Just shake any thoughts of her out of your mind and let Nick do the work.

As Vincent made his way to the entrance, he noticed that almost everyone was already there. Nick, Chase, Roger, Bree, Alice, Casey, Grace, and Steven. Not everybody liked going to the club, but a very good majority of them do so this is about everyone that comes every week. They were just missing Kat and Mia. As soon as he thought that, he heard the sounds of clicking heels on the floor and giggling that could only come from the two girls.

Almost two seconds later, the girls came walking around the corner talking about who knows what. Vincent heard all of the conversations die down to and everyone looked towards the stairs. Vincent followed suit and saw what everyone else was staring at. Mia and Kat were standing at the top of the staircase and Mia was laughing at something.

She looks so beautiful when she smiles, Vincent thought as Mia turned to look at everybody. He got a good look at what she was wearing and her makeup and heard the other guys let out soft "wow's." He noticed Mia look down and then over at Kat who just smiled and started walking down the stairs. As Mia started to follow Kat, everyone was startled out of their dazes by a sudden knock on the door.

Vincent was the first to snap to attention and make his way to the door. As soon as he opened it, a girl with red curly hair stepped inside and said, "Are we ready to go to Pandemonium or what?"
***********************************
So, the picture at the beginning is, yes, of Taylor Lautner who I am thinking about basing Nick on. I'm liking this because Nick and Vincent are the complete opposites and so are the looks of the people that I chose to represent them. Also, I am trying to work The Mortal Instruments into this story (if you couldn't tell). TMI is one of my favorite series so I wanted to find a way to work it in here. I hope you like it. Comment, vote, and message. Thanks :)