Chapter 44

Izzy's POV

After I left the library, and made sure to direct Mia to where I was almost positive Clary and Jace would be, I pulled out my phone to call Simon. I dialed his number and only had to wait for it to ring two times before he picked up.

"Hey beautiful. Miss me that much?"

I laughed and said, "Hey Simon. Yes, I did miss you, but that's not the reason that I called."

"I'm not going shopping with you."

"That's not it either."

"I'm not-"

"Simon! Could you stop talking so I can tell you the real reason that I called?" When he didn't start talking again, I sighed. "Thank you. Now, Jem and Tessa are here. They brought some other people, but they won't explain anything until we all get here."

"Alright. First question: Who are Jem and Tessa?"

"Simon," I groaned into the phone as I stopped walking and leaned against the wall.

"I'm sorry, love," he replied in a British accent, which was very horrible, might I add. I had to try to muffle a laugh before he heard it.

"That was horrible."

"But, did I make you laugh?"

"Maybe."

I could just imagine the smile on his face as he replied, "I knew that would. Besides, it's in my job description to make my girlfriend laugh when she sounds stressed."

"You're pretty awesome, you know that?"

"Yeah, I get told that a lot."

I laughed and asked, "So, you're on your way, right?"

"Yep. I'll be there in, like, now."

"Alright, Mr. Speedy Pants. Meet me in the library. I have to get Magnus and Alec."

Simon laughed. "Have fun with that. I'll see you soon, hopefully."

I laughed, ended the call, and put my phone in my back pocket. I noticed that I had stopped in front of Alec's room. I took a deep breath, preparing myself for anything that I might encounter.

I knocked on the door. "Magnus! Alec! Can at least one of you come to the door, preferably clothed?"

I heard a laugh and a shuffle of sheets as someone got up and made their way to the door. When it opened, I looked up and saw Magnus standing in the doorway, wearing only a pair of sparkly underwear. I looked back at his face and raised an eyebrow.

"What? You said dressed. You never said how dressed. I'm covered, aren't I?"

I shook my head and took a deep breath. "Jem and Tessa are here and they brought some other people with them. They said that everyone had to be there before they would explain."

"Okay. We'll be down in a few minutes."

"Alright. Oh, hi Alec. Don't get too comfy in there."

I smiled and had to hold back a laugh as I saw Alec flip over and pull the covers further over his head. I saw Magnus smile and start to close the door.

"Bye Alec. Love you," I said quickly before the door finally closed. I loved annoying my brother. It's easy to embarrass him, especially when Magnus is around, I loved being able to tease him so much. I let out a small laugh as I started to make my way back down the hallway to the library.
***********************************
Hey guys. I hope that you liked this chapter. I have been getting a lot of comments asking for some more Sizzy moments, so I hope that I satisfied some of your craving for now. There will be more later on, but, for now, I hope that you guys liked this.

Questions:

1) What did you think about this chapter?

2) Do you guys want more Sizzy moments?

3) What did you guys think about the Malec and Izzy moment?

4) Any questions for the "Ask the Characters" section?

Thank you all so much for reading. I'll try to update as much as I can, but school will be keeping me very busy this week, but I'll try my hardest. Thank you all so much. Love you guys.
-blackwolves16