Chapter 64

Picture: new cover for my new book
**********************************
Mia's POV

After I left the training room, I walked down to where I remembered Izzy's room to be. I walked past it and down five doors. Taking a deep breath, I knocked on the door and waited, looking down at the ground. I heard the sound of feet walking to the door and looked up when I heard it open. Vincent stood there first with an expression of shock that soon changed to happiness when he saw me.

"Hey Vincent," I said, looking back down.

"Come here."

I looked up to see Vincent looking at me with his arms outstretched. I took a step towards him and he pulled me into a big hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he tightened his grip on my waist. When we finally pulled apart, he took my hand and lead me farther into his room. I walked over to his bed and sat down while he closed the door. I looked down at the bed and saw a book. Picking it up, I started to flip through the pages as Vincent made his way over to sit next to me.

"What's this for?" I asked him.

"Nothing..." He trailed off and I looked up at him. "Fine...I was going to try to find a way to get through the block you put up before Will came and talked to me."

"Oh...I didn't even know that I could do something like that. I just pictured a wall coming up and blocking my thoughts from anyone...guess it worked."

"Honestly, it took me so much longer to be able to block someone. You figured out how to do it within five minutes. I guess you really are powerful."

"Powerful enough to take you on?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow.

"Hmm...I don't know."

"Is that a challenge?" I asked, standing up and crossing my arms. He got up to walk over to me.

"Come on-"

He reached out to hug me and I grabbed his arm. Raising my eyebrows and putting a smirk on my face, I flipped him and landed on top of him. He was laying on his back on the floor and I was straddling him. Leaning down so my lips were next to his ear, I whispered, "Who's more powerful now?"

Suddenly, I was flipped and Vincent was now on top of me. He had his hands on either side of my head, supporting his weight. "I think it would still be me."

"I flipped you first and who's to say I didn't let you flip me?"

"Prove it."

I nodded my head and put my hands on his chest. Picking my head up towards his face, like I was going to kiss him, I pushed him back, being the one on top again.

"I win," I said with a smile. "So, are we good?"

He put a fake thinking face on and looked up at me. Suddenly, I was pulled down onto his chest, his arms wrapped tightly around me.

"We are. I guess I'm just really jealous. I don't want other guys flirting with or kissing my girlfriend."

"It's okay, I understand. I just didn't want you to think there was something going on between Jace and I."

Vincent sat up causing me to end up sitting in his lap. He looked at me and then leaned in to kiss me softly. "I know what's going on. I know that Jace likes you. I'm willing to give you all the time and space that you need to make-"

I cut him off by kissing him. He was a little shocked at first, but soon recovered and kissed me back. I pulled away and put my hands on his cheeks.

"Vincent...I've already made my choice. When Tessa came to talk to me, she told me to ask myself a few questions and the answer for all of them was you. Besides, I think Izzy would kill me if I broke up one of her ships." I saw Vincent smile before I continued. "I guess it's always been you. I just haven't realized that until now. It just feels like there is a connection between us that no one else will ever have."

The smile on his face grew when I said that. I was about to lean in to kiss him again when the sound of a bell ringing sounded throughout the Institute. I looked at Vincent and he just shrugged, seemingly as confused as me. I stood up and was about to walk towards the door when Vincent pulled me back towards him. He kissed me quickly before smiling and taking my hand. I smiled back up at him as we made our way out of the room and down the hallway to see what was going on.
***********************************
Hey guys. I hope that you all liked this chapter. I'm not feeling well, but I made sure that I had two chapters of each story that I promised you guys. I hope that I don't disappoint.

Questions:

1) Via or no Via?

2) Who do you think is at the door?

3) Why do you think Vincent stopped smiling at Mia's comment?

4) Questions, comments, ideas, characters, POV's, other randomness?

Thank you all for reading. I'll have another chapter up in a little bit. I just wanted to remind you guys that I will be starting school in a little while, so the updates will not be as fast as I would like them to be. Also, I decided against doing the TMI Thoughts book. I didn't think that I could have enough to make it a good book, so I decided against it. I will be posting the first two chapters and character lists of the other two new ones, though. Thank you all.
-blackwolves16 (aka Megan)